ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Insurance

easy all,

right, ive gotta renew my insurance in few weeks. Im currently with Renault Insurance for 2 yrs now, 1st yr was free.

Ren Insure said they will give me equiv of 4 yrs NCB if i stay with them, but if i go, i have only 2 yrs NCB to take with me. This true or pulling some kind of trick on me.

Im 21, gotta 1.2 16v on a 02 plate.

Ren Insure: fully comp, only me = £644. This sounds kinda reasonable is it not??

Got a quick quote from More Than and its £714 FC with me declaring 2 yrs NCB. How can Ren is giving me 4yrs NCB but only saving me £70 odd??

Cheers all

I dont think that is b@llox. My insurance company did that for me. They said that if I stayed with them they would give me the equivalent of 4 years NCB. I think they can offer bonuses to try and keep your business. If there are more competitive than anyone else, then why not?