ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault World Series 2010, Camping @ Hamiltons, Update.

hi all.

i ring every year and speak to the chaps at Hamiltons, lovely bunch and put alot of effort in to making everything nice... not sure if anyone else has put up threads of made any calls to them but i did, even if its on behalf of myself, i do it everyyear just to check up

Now i'll be there on the friday afternoon/evening but i will get someone from megsport/renaultsport/cliosport to be there early (probably meganechick) to set up some rough sort of perimeter, as its a great site seeing all the cars parked together.

David at Hamiltons said he's tried to keep the grass short and will put on the usual things ie showers, marquee and all that jazz.

i'd hope the people at hamiltons will recognize a sport, but if not say that your with the renaultsports obviously ;)

Every year Hamiltons is a hoot, actions last year i best not put on here... cough. I guarantee if you've not done it before you'll have a top crack...

you dont 'have' to prebook, just roll up... they have 4 fields so theres plenty of room, trust me :) pay on the gate and drive in.

my plan is roll up, sheesha out, open vodka and chill. feel free to join me x

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
If it's dry i'm there!

If not crashing at a mates house who has radiators and hot shower.. lame.. yep :)

We will defo be there on the Saturday, pootling down with a few friends :)

Wonder if getting out will be as bad as last year!? Took nearly 3 hours!! We just bummed around playing wacky wheel barrow races & things

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Naith, do you want me and Danny to hook up with you on our way down?

Much £££ is camping? X

i'm going to btm on the friday morning, think chrisnnic will be with and our riad.... getting some minor bits done on mine then going to silverstone, meet me at BTM in b'ham if you want on the way?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
That's a plan! Time you gonna be @ BTM? Bearing in mind I need to take my son to school @ 9am in Glasgow LOL!

Nippy white cup
Yep I'll be picking Christopher up in the morning then onto naiths then head down to our midland friends

See you all there...will be good to meet some of the people I have only ever spoken to on here

Chris

Nippy white cup
I had an email off stephen today confirming a few things....so I should be infield as are a load of others iirc

Chris

SG9 Forester STi
Erm I'm not sure, I don't think I could manage two nights in a halfords tent lol so more than likely would be coming saturday. Are the majority staying Friday night aswell then?

Golf GTD Mk7
I think a lot of people to friday to sunday, i'm down saturday to monday. Always a good weekend. Fingers crossed the weather picks up and this north west monsoon doesn't venture south. Saying that, racing will be ace to watch if it's wet :approve:

SG9 Forester STi
Ok then will probably go for the Friday to Sunday in that case seeing as this is likely to be the end of the show season camping :)

Noob question.... I've been once before a few years ago but I didn't drive and can't really remember much of it. What's the deal with parking the car, gathering there is no allocated CS parking for RWS?

Merc A class
you should have got infield really vick but email stephen dell at the renault alpine owners club and you'll be ok to get on.

alot will be doing fri to sun, sod the weather, lifes for living :)

we'll have a gazebo, trying to get a generator and naiths got his sheesha, hi5s!