ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault World Series 2010, Camping @ Hamiltons, Update.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I'll be there hopefully! Just skim read through it all but is it pretty much park up, pitch the tent and drink till you fall over?

Nippy white cup
Thats it Addz...well to save time I might just lie down to drink lol.

Just been on Metcheck which can change over the week but it looks really good friday and sat so fingers crossed

http://metcheck.com/

Chris

SG9 Forester STi
we'll look after ya essex girl, n<3rfbest camping is legendary.

Lol, I'm looking forward to it now, camped for Trax the other week which was good. Ben_r1 will be coming too but in my car.

you should have got infield really vick but email stephen dell at the renault alpine owners club and you'll be ok to get on alot will be doing fri to sun, sod the weather, lifes for living :)

we'll have a gazebo, trying to get a generator and naiths got his sheesha, hi5s!

Hi5s indeed, sounds like we'll have the rave tent this time ay Naith! Well I'll see you all at the weekend in that case! I have work at 6am on Friday so will need a good drink when I get there!

Nippy white cup
I think he means don't jinx it lol

Even got Silverstone set up on my phone for the weather....please keep nice!

200 FF Storm Grey
What you north west lads and ladies doing?

A few of us are heading off about 12'ish friday afternoon from sandbach and off to hamilton fields

SG9 Forester STi
Riad, no reply from Stephen about the infield parking :S

Know of anyone else I can contact about it?

Nippy white cup
I haven't had my pass through the post either.....hope it is there when I get home tonight or Friday morning

Chris

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I wish i was more organised.... infield parking? I thought we were chucking them all in a field?

Nippy white cup
Try the above number m8...he might be able to meet you there or something with the pass. I'm sure there will be room

Chris

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Tried Stephens number but can't get through, i'll keep trying though!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Im confused, i havent been sent anything via the post about camping at Hamilton???

I received what i think is a car pass and two tickets (adding to the four i already have)

Are these tickets what i need for the camping? I received a conformation email but no actual mail?

./noob :eek:

Merc A class
Im confused, i havent been sent anything via the post about camping at Hamilton???

I received what i think is a car pass and two tickets (adding to the four i already have)

Are these tickets what i need for the camping? I received a conformation email but no actual mail?

./noob :eek:

Dont think you need any tickets you just reserved your space online, Turn up and pay at the campsite! the other tickers are for silverstone and the car pass to park infield!

Have fun guys!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Dont think you need any tickets you just reserved your space online, Turn up and pay at the campsite! the other tickers are for silverstone and the car pass to park infield!

Have fun guys!

Nice one mate, i suspected this was the case, my partner in crime has pay palled the money to the campsite so i think we are raring to go :D

Looking forward to putting faces to names lol :eek:

Nippy white cup
Mine came yesterday but I didn't see them....I have got 6 tickets now and only need 2 so if anyone is struggling give me a shout

Chris

SG9 Forester STi
Well I'm still at work and looks like I will be for a while yet so i'll be coming up tomorrow afternoon :(

Save me a space ;)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Is this Hamiltons campsite directly across from the track entrance? As I'm gonna be camping there tomorrow evening, just wondered if this was where the CS'ers are gonna be at!

I'll be there in my Black 182, along with my dad on his Fireblade, and his mate in a black Mondeo - keep an eye out!