ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault World Series Photos (high speed connection recommended)

172 Cup (2003)
Gallery

Flash player required.

Theres a lot of pictures ive not been through and picked the best ones yet...so brace yourselves.... this isn't advisable for low speed connection. The last ones are from the parade lap... i told my passenger to take as many pics as possible. (ah the joy of a 2gb card in the DSLR :D)

Trophy #267
thats superb, got some cracking pictures of the parade lap. Id like to know how to have a few please.

172 Cup (2003)
Thanks chaps :)

thats superb, got some cracking pictures of the parade lap. Id like to know how to have a few please.

Navigate to the image you want, and right click on it and choose open image in new window. You should then get a new browser window and the ability to right click and choose save target as or save picture as.

:cool:

Trophy #267
excellent, quick q tho. 1 im most interested in is dsc_0246.jpg which appears to be 73k file size wise and 1024x680 @ 96DPI. Is this 'full' size and resolution ?

*edit*

also, is it ok to post a link to your gallery on the renaultsport.co.uk forum ?

Last edited:
  172 Cup (2003)
excellent, quick q tho. 1 im most interested in is dsc_0246.jpg which appears to be 73k file size wise and 1024x680 @ 96DPI. Is this 'full' size and resolution ?

*edit*

also, is it ok to post a link to your gallery on the renaultsport.co.uk forum ?

ok, firstly... thats not full res. I had Picasa scale them down to 1024. The full res is 3008x2000 2.52mb.

I've uploaded that one seperatly for you in full res... dsc_0246.jpg

Secondly, of course you can link to the gallery :)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Im in a photo dsc_0225 im the last one coming round the corner ;) lol, fantastic pics :D