ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RenaultSport Vs VXR

A friend asked me to shoot his red 197 as he was selling it. I thought I'd use this as a chance to get my other mate involved who owns a red Corsa VXR. I thought this had some good potential as they are very similar cars in quite a few ways (apart from handling trolololol).

The location we originally chose was closed, which was gutting. We ended up driving around for 40 minutes to find another spot but none of us knew the area, the sun was setting and it was getting late, so we ended up picking an old industrial building which made for a crap backdrop, frankly.

I was pretty gutted that a decent idea was more or less ruined, knowing that my friend with the red 197 was selling up and I probably wouldn't get this chance again anytime soon.

It's by far not my best work so comments and criticism are welcomed as always...

9384172067_6e5ebe289f_z.png

RenaultSport VXR Shoot by Tom Cash, on Flickr

9384171585_3a0cfea02f_z.png

9384173245_2d8cc97a0d_z.png

9384172635_9c2ccbd90c_z.png

And here are some of the 197 for my mate.

9386945796_384db13a46_z.png

RenaultSport Clio 197 by Tom Cash, on Flickr

9384169673_9745e9dc9c_z.png

RenaultSport Clio 197 by Tom Cash, on Flickr

Different pictures and a better write-up on my blog: http://www.tomcash.co.uk/renaultsport-vxr-shoot/

Thanks for looking,

Tom.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I knew they looked fairly similar but side by side like that it's quite shocking isnt it..

I must confess although used to seeing both cars a lot (I live on here and have spent most of the last decade as a journo for a vauxhall mag) I would never have said before that they were especially similar really!

The thing that lets te Corsa down in my opinion is the lack of flared arches. Heading and from behind it just looks too narrow. Other than that they aren't a bad looking car.