ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Request: Slammed Clios

i want to create a little calender and will print it out on photo paper. but before i do it, i want pics of proper slammed CLIOS. (please no clios wth massive bodykits) just plain janes that are lowered. doesnt matter what angle the pics are taken, i will choose accordinly. thanx you

ill start by using my clio for JULY :)

JPEXclio004.jpg

JPEXclio010.jpg

:approve:

Weeman sucks ****
Bedford a month or so ago, was a good day. I got 31 hi res pics from that trackday so if you want any let me know. Along with Oulton and 2 brands days aswell.

yea send it to me mate.
i was at bedford autodrome last month too, testing
the new honda civcs using the ESP/VSA on and off through cones.

Weeman sucks ****
PM me your email and I'll send some over to you. Can't do it until the weekend as the CD is at home.

Few more smaller pics:

172cupbear.gif

DSC_1600.gif

DSC_2854.gif

DSC_2853.gif

42.gif

23.gif

CUP01.gif

DSC00022.gif

IMG_3057.gif

IMG_2856_small.gif

20050327_0038.gif

and another pshop:

182-superleg01.gif

Middo said:
cliocarbon1.gif

actually lowered 80 but doesnt look that low due to the 15's ;)

lol its aight. lol u can be august
urs probably lower than mine right now. i had to raise the front slighty. as i cant get into my work car park. lol ill drop it a tad on the front before FCS, then we can have the measure test mark. :rasp:

Chocolate Bar™
JLO said:
lol its aight. lol u can be august
urs probably lower than mine right now. i had to raise the front slighty. as i cant get into my work car park. lol ill drop it a tad on the front before FCS, then we can have the measure test mark. :rasp:

lol i'm sure i can find a bit of thread from somewhere ;) i dont have much problem with humps tbh, although my splitter is currently off the car so tis kinda cheating

Clio Williams 3
Can I just ask JLO, in your pics of your slammed Clio, is the rear jacked up or parked on something to make the front look lower? Sideskirt seems to go off the pic at quite an angle and surely you can't actually drive on our crappy roads with it that low?

Beetle
WilliamsBoy said:
Can I just ask JLO, in your pics of your slammed Clio, is the rear jacked up or parked on something to make the front look lower? Sideskirt seems to go off the pic at quite an angle and surely you can't actually drive on our crappy roads with it that low?
yes the rears jacked up and he's got a big splitter on it ;)
Loving the slammed cups:cool:

A silver Honda
th_55195_may06_5.png

Soon to be on white turbs again and maybe lowered more at the front if i get the exhaust lifted a little:eek: