ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

:( RIP the pink bus! Pic closure!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
LOLOLOLOL

I remember saying to Colin when he sold it "bet he'll crash it".

He was paying about £200 a month in insurance - the guy didn't know what most of the mods where so doubt he was covered.

Pinkys achilles heel was wet scottish roads :rolleyes:

Andrew

not the best. i would be well gutted if it was mine ali, so I can feel yer pain as some amount of work went into this chariot.

Nice to see the plate was kicking around the driver side 'quick rip that off'!!

Partner's Astra SRi
Tears actually came to my eyes when I saw that. Heart breaking. To see how it once looked to it smashed up, dreadful!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Shafted. I remember when we all used to have 1.2's... and then you got this, i thought you were a jammy cnut tbh.

Gutted too... i nearly bought it, if you remember my PM's?

Mind you, better to be wrecked than owned by some Engerlish lad eh? ;)

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Thats a pure smart car and gutted its ended up like that, doesnt look to be anything salvageable on there either! every part seems to be fukd in some way!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
^ twas winter ish it happened, so probably wet, corner, lift off and field, skip the oversteer bit

172 Cup
That's a damn shame, Ali. You're right, some people just don't have a clue when it comes to driving quick motors; they just don't have the respect for them.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
For such a simple/basic mod'd car i think it was one of the best...I would say that seein as it was mine :rasp: but it was one of the first non cup'd to have turini's so they wern't common in those days!

Engine was a cracker. 192.6bhp, Pm rich for parts. Off the top of my head there was

head - Skimmed by Minster
Top end - BenR
RS tuning remap
ITG maxogen
New Gearbox
Strut brace
B&M
K-tec stealth
Janspeed Decat

can't think of anything else...

182 has now gone!
Lovely car.. Shame it has now been ruined by someone who clearly didnt apprechiate it..

My dad had a old mk2 golf GTI a few years back. It was a heap when he bought it, but he had it re sprayed, and did bits to it and got it looking really good... He then sold it.. We then heard it had been written off by some young lad a few weeks later.
All that hard work down the drain!! Gutting

A well built VW
What is it with all your old cars Im sure you jinx or put a curse on them before you sell them lol

Is the willy still running only one left isn't it ?

RIP

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
For such a simple/basic mod'd car i think it was one of the best...I would say that seein as it was mine :rasp: but it was one of the first non cup'd to have turini's so they wern't common in those days!

Engine was a cracker. 192.6bhp, Pm rich for parts. Off the top of my head there was

Top end - BenR
RS tuning remap
ITG maxogen
New Gearbox
Strut brace
B&M
K-tec stealth
Janspeed Decat

polished plenum matey

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Top end - BenR
RS tuning remap
ITG maxogen
New Gearbox
Strut brace
B&M
K-tec stealth
Janspeed Decat

polished plenum matey

As above Top End - BenR....probably should make that clearer. Matches inlets and Plenum.