ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RIP...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cup Splitter No. 5 bit the dust today. A carbon one too.

Ordered an OE plastic one from Renault... No. 6 now. :eek: Just after forking out for four PE2's @ £110 a pop too. FFS.

Ah well, it flew through it's MOT recently, not even one advisory! So that's not bad.

On the plus side, they do break very cleanly. I hardly had to do any clearing up this time. :cool:

BMW E46 330i Touring
The perils of acting immature and lowering your cars until they scrape the ground, boys. Go 'tractor' - it's the new slammed.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Not another McDonalds casualty. I think there's so much crap in a McDonalds, your car is punishing you.

VRS
my 2 efforts:

March08Splitter.gif

DSC00035.jpg

ghetto gulf fix ftw :approve:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
STFU! ;)

Pic will follow, it's not that bad TBH, well not as bad as the one at McD... bits of that flew ten feet in the air. LOL

RB 182 FF
It's horrific when it happens, i still have nightmares and flashbacks when i heard that fateful sound when mine ripped off!!!

clio 182 cup
the day after i fitted my carbon 1 i took it national tyres to starighten my exhaust he rammed it up the ramp n i heard it scrape the ramp i was like omg :mad: didnt do any damage though thank god

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
managed to smash mine at 70mph on the motorway hitting a paper bin that had come out of this trailer...

flagged down the man whos trailer it was, gave me a cheque right there for a new one :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'd always see it though, it'd get on my nerves. :S

I'll flog it TBH... i've already had PM's about it. Fcukin' vultures! ;)

Lol, I don't feel quite so bad about that fox headbutting mine now. How you've broken so many i'll never know. Fox related one was my first casualty, all that time on coilies and all that had ever happened was a few scrapes you could only see on a ramp.

320d
Its a pretty expensive thing to break 6 times chris, although the ammount of times i've scraped the bottom of my bumper i'f i had a splitter and was on coilies i'd have done the same things

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
How are you braking soooo many??!! I only cracked one in having the Cup and 182!!!!! in three years!!! Cant be any lower?!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Ahhh! And mine was no town show pony ;) I live out in the sticks and all my cars get given a good B road thrashing. Macca's stunting ftl :(

ex Clio 172 owner :(
I've got one if anyone wants it. It's a genuine Renault one with screws.

Off my old 172, now sold the car.

Clean break roughly in the middle.

£5 for postage and it's yours.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL @ the replies!

I just forget it's there and taa daa!

That... and the fact i didn't have my booster seat in today. Failure on my part TBH