ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rooby Clio 172

Covered in dust, so has been outside for a wash today.....

nemg.jpg

alp6.jpg

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Have been subscribed for ages and check every update but don't think I've yet posted.

This is by far my favourite car on the forum!

Hurry up with more updates though :)

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Been coming on here the last 2 weeks to see the updates, cant wait to see this finished.

Renault Master
Read this from start to now and a I have to say i'm amazed. It's brilliant the work and effort gone into this and the fact that you've done it all yourself labour wise is brilliant. Puts some projects/conversions to shame, ones that never get finnished or are poorly done but can't fault this in any way. Top Work!

No more pics atm, just need to say what a thirsty little bugger the Cliopreza is. Costing me a small fortune in fluids now. 5 litres of Millers 10w60 racing oil, 4 litres of 75w140 gearbox oil, plus 1 litre of LSD oil. Now it's taken 13 litres of Evans Waterless Coolant to fill the little bugger up :S

clio 182 trophy
ECU can take 2 maps, so will be running V Power for track days and general hooning, and Carless Turbo fuel for competing. Turbo fuel works out at £4 per mile :cry:

Lol but think of the amount of smiles per mile... Well just the one smile as it will be a continuous one!

Any updates coming soon?

More small jobs done, looking for someone down here to make a good job of the intercooler pipes at the moment.
Time for a swift few days holiday, then will fit in some more work on it when I can.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
No more pics atm, just need to say what a thirsty little bugger the Cliopreza is. Costing me a small fortune in fluids now. 5 litres of Millers 10w60 racing oil, 4 litres of 75w140 gearbox oil, plus 1 litre of LSD oil. Now it's taken 13 litres of Evans Waterless Coolant to fill the little bugger up :S

How many GPM are you getting ;)

182cup & 172 racecar
I can't understand how I've managed to miss this over the last 3yrs. It's a credit to you and your efforts. Well done.

clio 182 trophy
gtrnav - Any new work been carried out recently? I know you said you don't do deadlines but any rough idea when you will be making an appearance at Llandow?