ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rooby Clio 172

More done today. Rear bulkheads partly installed...

nw1w.jpg

8cmi.jpg

0oll.jpg

Cli0
You are booked in again today at exhaustuk i see ;) Hope it all goes well!! :rasp:

I was there a couple days ago again having something done to my car. Missed you and the Cliopreza by a few days!

clio dci , ren8
That is a sweet looking exhaust & the look of the back bumper reminds me of a certain group b rally car from back in the day ;)

Juhu_United

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 BG
This is the coolest build I've ever seen. Moving to Falmouth in September, hopefully I'll see it around when it's done!

CS meet? We can all look at some proper cars lol.

Sure thing. No problem at all.
Quick written update.....
Got the bonnet back from the painter at last, will fit the aero catches today, and pic later. You will love it, bonnet scoop is mahoosive.
Wiring all but finished, again hoping to complete today.
Got 20L of V-Max in the Legacy, ready to pour in.......

Oh, and No. 76 for Werrington next weekend.
No pressure then!

Sadly we were unable to get it running last week, problem in the power distribution of the wiring loom. Still took the car to Werrington, but as a static exhibit. Hope to solve it this week.

Nice pic taken by a friend, though...

10271482_10203814374505711_1862064700887778566_n.jpg

At bloody last! Nearly thrown all my toys out of the pram on this one. Wiring problem turned out to be a re-used Subaru relay that had a different pin out to all the others I have used. Grr! Then she (must be she, damned difficult girly) decided that her high pressure fuel pump didn't want to play. Finally, this afternoon...........

[video=youtube_share;ooL4BVrTmAE]http://youtu.be/ooL4BVrTmAE[/video]