ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rover Metro......VTEC kicked in Yo!

Renault clio 2005
These cars handle very well. Brakes are s**t and They rust badly. They do go well but tbh Not as good as a 182. I had one for a year It cost more to run on fuel that a 2.5 e30 bmw But was great fun all in all. Worst thing about having a metro was everyone saying how s**t a metro is. But tbh they were better than the vauxhall nova`s of the same time. and The terrible Fiesta`s of that era the mk4 with there very very bad body roll and noisy engines. In My opinion a 182 is a far superior car to this. In every way tbh.

These cars handle very well. Brakes are s**t and They rust badly. They do go well but tbh Not as good as a 182. I had one for a year It cost more to run on fuel that a 2.5 e30 bmw But was great fun all in all. Worst thing about having a metro was everyone saying how s**t a metro is. But tbh they were better than the vauxhall nova`s of the same time. and The terrible Fiesta`s of that era the mk4 with there very very bad body roll and noisy engines. In My opinion a 182 is a far superior car to this. In every way tbh.

This one goes a lot better than a 182! It's just as good on fuel if not better. Of course a 182 is a better car hence why I have one as a daily. I was going to go the turbo route and still might but tbh I want to get it handling spot on first it has plenty of power as it is.

e91 330d/type r mini
eh up mate hows it going?, im pretty sure it will beat a 182 quite easily,id imagine it doesnt weigh much more than my mini and id destroy a 182 with mine, or i would before it blew up again lol
that vid doesnt do those twms any justice at all if you hear the incar vids of mine the sound is on another level :)
by the way its wade incase you didnt realise

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Gav, as an MP forum user, do you remember this beast?
(just found the image on my laptop as I showed it to one of the guys here a couple of years ago)

finished.JPG

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
It would ruin a 182. My mate had a slightly modded Metro GTi back in the day that would easily keep up with my 150bhp Mk1 16v...They're scary.