ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS vs regular, part swap?

Clio rs ph1
Hello everyone!

Recently I got my hands on a Phase 1 RS and it’s a bit of a fixer upper to say the least…😅

I’ve been looking at the possibility of buying another one for spares, however they’re hard to come by here and not really in my price range atm.

Will anything from a regular 2door fit my RS? Mainly looking to change some body parts.

Bonnet and doors being the highest priority.
I found one that looks to be in a much better condition and same colour.

Thanks in advance 🙏🏻

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
The doors are exactly the same on non RS models as RS ones. The bonnets on the Phase 1’s are a different shape as you’ll see between phase 1 and phase 2 cars. Provided the bonnet is a Phase 1 on the non RS car it’ll fit.

The side trims with the ‘2.0 16v’ should be able to be changed over on the doors.

Only the side skirts, front wings, front and rear bumpers differ on the Phase 1 & 2 RS models.

Hopefully this is clear!

Clio rs ph1
The doors are exactly the same on non RS models as RS ones. The bonnets on the Phase 1’s are a different shape as you’ll see between phase 1 and phase 2 cars. Provided the bonnet is a Phase 1 on the non RS car it’ll fit.

The side trims with the ‘2.0 16v’ should be able to be changed over on the doors.

Only the side skirts, front wings, front and rear bumpers differ on the Phase 1 & 2 RS models.

Hopefully this is clear!
Thanks 🙏🏻

will definitely look in to buying one now 😎

Greatly appreciate the help!