ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RWS Southwest Peeps!

SchwepTek™
OK guys, thought i'd get a list going of people wanting to convoy to Renault World Series at Silverstone (7th and 8th June).

We will be meeting early at Leigh Delamere Services on the M4 for 6am! That gives us 2 hours to get to Silverstone in time for the club entry.

1. Schweppy
2. Justin-172

FF Blackgold 182
Noone else going to RWS from the SW then?

I think it may be the time of 6am that has been quoted, Schwep! lol Oh yeah, btw, I haven't arranged infield parking either, as my car is going into the garage tomorrow and I thought better of it, just in case I can't go. I will therefore be parking with the common folk in the public carpark. Also, I will not be ragging my car to get there in double quick time like we did to Prescott. Used loads of fuel! :dapprove:

I think it may be the time of 6am that has been quoted, Schwep! lol Oh yeah, btw, I haven't arranged infield parking either, as my car is going into the garage tomorrow and I thought better of it, just in case I can't go. I will therefore be parking with the common folk in the public carpark. Also, I will not be ragging my car to get there in double quick time like we did to Prescott. Used loads of fuel! :dapprove:

Steady eddy here too

SchwepTek™

LOL! 6am is for us infield lot! Infield parking closes at 9! I wont be ragging it either, bloody meganes and Vees!

SchwepTek™
I got tickets but currently no one to go with :dapprove:

LOL, as said, i'll hold your hand ;)

Just been looking at map and your pretty much on route! We go directly through Faringdon along the A420 so you could meet us anywhere along there.

F1 R26 #1939 265BHP

LOL! 6am is for us infield lot! Infield parking closes at 9! I wont be ragging it either, bloody meganes and Vees!

I wasnt ragging it! the car was on just over tick over :rasp:

J

JACKO CUP 172!

I got tickets but currently no one to go with :dapprove:

LOL, as said, i'll hold your hand ;)

Just been looking at map and your pretty much on route! We go directly through Faringdon along the A420 so you could meet us anywhere along there.

ha ha you get to come pst the great town of faringdon lol.you will get to see all the inbreeds..:)

Liquid yellow 182
What time is the club entry?... we're in Swindon so may as well tag along if we've got to be there at a specific time.

opps just noticed this thread is abyear out of date!