ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ryan's Megane 250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
200.gif

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
I would like this thread to be locked until the situation has been resolved with K-Tec. I will then post, what will most likely be my final comment on CS and move on.

Why are you essentially 'running away' what because ktec have given there side and made you look abit silly..

There is always two sides to every story.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Why are you essentially 'running away' what because ktec have given there side and made you look abit silly..

There is always two sides to every story.

I'm not running away at all, at this stage I want to remain civil until it's been resolved. I will say my piece when the time comes, in the mean time everyone can crack on.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not running away at all, at this stage I want to remain civil until it's been resolved. I will say my piece when the time comes, in the mean time everyone can crack on.

Ok I get that, but

'I will then post, what will most likely be my final comment on CS and move on'

Seems like not coming back on here once resolved..

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Ok I get that, but

'I will then post, what will most likely be my final comment on CS and move on'

Seems like not coming back on here once resolved..

Once it's been sorted I will ask for it to be reopened and I will post my thoughts.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
I’ll say it again, I’m truly confused as to why you have chosen to give yourself this level of stress.

Feels utterly self defeating, and I think I jokingly said before, it’s giving me heartburn on your behalf.

People are weird, when presented with 2 paths, the first is a nice easy straight path and the second is bendy and full of thorns and bear traps, and off you go down path number 2. Where does it end, best case, about the same place as path number 1, just with a lot of obstacles.

And LOL at lock this now the other side has been brought up.

Clio RS 200
I have never understood why people get solicitors involved. I am a solicitor - although I do not do civil law or dispute resolution. Having a solicitor involved usually prevents both sides talking to each other nicely and agreeing to an outcome that they are both content with.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
OMG wtf has happened? So many gifs @Rob will be having an aneurism!

Oh @K-Tec Racing gave their side and cleared up some ambiguous details. It does seem like there has been some odd behaviour from @Rojer but he is a bit ocd and one helluva worrier, no offence Rog. Throwing the legal stick in from the get go has obviously made the whole situation more shitty than it ever should have been. I guess now the refund is off the table and you'll probably either have to live with it as is or lose every penny in court trying to prove you were sold a duff. Should have bought a 182 ffs🤣.

P. S. For future search reference : MU11 DAB 👍.

Stuflac

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup
If the problem isn't diagnosed (if there is a problem) and it ends up being kept, how do you sell it in future?

'I thinks it's got an issue, but not sure, and cant prove it either way'?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Just read the thread. Wow

I am baffled at how this has gone on, could have been very open and close resolution from the get go.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I can see the outcome.

refuses to return it, keeps it for another 12 months. In 2-3 months states there was never anything wrong with it and tries to flog it for the same money.

struggles to sell it and we end up with some poor mug driving it around not knowing

I don't know him personally, only on here and pm's over time etc.

If there's an issue with the car he wouldn't imo mislead anyone. The car would simply be fixed at a cost to him.

At the end of the day he is a member on here and tbh some of the replies, memes are just embarrassing. Like being in primary school. Like a witch hunt because he may or may not have gone things the right way. Or simply pissed off he's handed over a large amount of money for a car he's always wanted. Then to find its not exactly how it should be.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I would like this thread to be locked until the situation has been resolved with K-Tec. I will then post, what will most likely be my final comment on CS and move on.

Did anyone hear that? Somewhere, an irony bomb just went off.

OMG wtf has happened? So many gifs @Rob will be having an aneurism!

Oh @K-Tec Racing gave their side and cleared up some ambiguous details. It does seem like there has been some odd behaviour from @Rojer but he is a bit ocd and one helluva worrier, no offence Rog. Throwing the legal stick in from the get go has obviously made the whole situation more shitty than it ever should have been. I guess now the refund is off the table and you'll probably either have to live with it as is or lose every penny in court trying to prove you were sold a duff. Should have bought a 182 ffs🤣.

P. S. For future search reference : MU11 DAB 👍.

For the record, acceptable this time.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
It looks like mistakes have been made on both sides, Ryan probably should have waited, done more before threatening the legal route.

I think we all know that he wanted to keep the car, so why would he make an issue up? What does he have to gain out of that? He asked them to inspect and repair if a fault was found, he was told this wasnt possible and they would just offer a refund, which is fair enough, but thats not what the customer asked for? and its not negotiation really, now things have gone further they have managed to find a window to look at the car, funny that.

He probably thought Ktec were going to fob him off so decided to go in full guns from the get go. To be fair to Ktec they seem to have been pretty reasonable from the start offering a full refund. How many threads over the years have we had with the owner demanding a refund and not getting one, I remember the Porsche Cayenne thread.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
He probably thought Ktec were going to fob him off so decided to go in full guns from the get go. To be fair to Ktec they seem to have been pretty reasonable from the start offering a full refund. How many threads over the years have we had with the owner demanding a refund and not getting one, I remember the Porsche Cayenne thread.
Shut up lease boy. Go lease something.

Status
Not open for further replies.