ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S* POA Blue 182 Cup Billericay (dropping docs off to our office)

Ford Mustang 5.0
Recently did a policy for you and your brought the docs down to our office. Car looks great mate.

I was on the phone when you popped in but a couple of guys came down to take a look.

Immaculate car mate and it sounds :cool:

Neil
Greenlight

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
hahaha I just posted in things I like. Proper nice blokes that popped down. And yes my head was freshly buffed this morning :)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Recently did a policy for you and your brought the docs down to our office. Car looks great mate.

I was on the phone when you popped in but a couple of guys came down to take a look.

Immaculate car mate and it sounds :cool:

Neil
Greenlight

lol after all this I didn't actually reply to Neil's OP! How rude!!!

Cheers Neil!

The guys that popped down were really friendly. One of them pointed out his mk2 FRS. Lovely lovely car!!!!

Is the GTR yours Neil@greenlight?

Ford Mustang 5.0
lol after all this I didn't actually reply to Neil's OP! How rude!!!

Cheers Neil!

The guys that popped down were really friendly. One of them pointed out his mk2 FRS. Lovely lovely car!!!!

Is the GTR yours Neil@greenlight?

Yes mate the GTR is mine. A few years ago i did some property developing and ended up buying a Westfield with the proceeds which i ran alongside my Focus ST. I recently sold both and bought the 09 GTR on finance....Its incredible. If you are in the area on a saturday when the weather is better i'll take you for a spin (up to 70mph obviously :p)

The Red RS is Will@Greenlights he loves his Fords.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Blimey, sounds like Greenlight are doing alright for themselves!

Everything's relative though .. if I lived at home, I could afford to run a new Ferarri FF :eek:

Neil - you should come along to one of the North Weald meets or something soon - I assume you're pretty local to Billericay ?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Blimey, sounds like Greenlight are doing alright for themselves!

I'm glad they are. They do a top job (or at least they have for me) and have a genuine interest in the cars they insure / broker for.

Better than speaking to some flannel at Elephant who doesn't even know what an induction kit is and probably spent the night before taking selfies and becoming more vacuous.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I'm glad they are. They do a top job (or at least they have for me) and have a genuine interest in the cars they insure / broker for.

Better than speaking to some flannel at Elephant who doesn't even know what an induction kit is and probably spent the night before taking selfies and becoming more vacuous.

But they look like this.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395482489406.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395482489406.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 95

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Will was the guy who sorted mine out, top bloke we talked for ages about car's.

Ill have to pop over in the Ph1 when it's up and running again, be nice to meet you all. :)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Yes mate the GTR is mine. A few years ago i did some property developing and ended up buying a Westfield with the proceeds which i ran alongside my Focus ST. I recently sold both and bought the 09 GTR on finance....Its incredible. If you are in the area on a saturday when the weather is better i'll take you for a spin (up to 70mph obviously :p)

The Red RS is Will@Greenlights he loves his Fords.

Lovely motor mate!! Like has been said, pop along to one of our north weald meets for a bit of brekkie this summer.

I couldn't be happier with the service I've received from greenlight.

All round top blokes.

And I will definitely take you up on a spin in the GTR mate!'

Ford Mustang 5.0
Cheers Guys I'll Definately make an appearance at the North Weald make....Really appreciate the warm welcome everyone gives me. I know most people hate insurance at the best of times so its nice for me to made so welcome :)