ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sam's BG 182 Project

Just read through all of this, looks great so far. A nicely done track car is always better to read than one that has just been torn to shreds. Just wondered where your bullets are from and what colour combination it is? I want to get smoothed black ones and still undecided on either blank BG or lettered. Cheers!

Just read through all of this, looks great so far. A nicely done track car is always better to read than one that has just been torn to shreds. Just wondered where your bullets are from and what colour combination it is? I want to get smoothed black ones and still undecided on either blank BG or lettered. Cheers!
Thank you! It just feels never ending unfortunately. It shall get there though. The bullets were from sprayshack, they did a group buy on here. Black gold with anthracite lettering

Brand new Renault non power steering rack arrived today! Going to run it without epas initially to see how it drives. If it's not too great I shall just do the conversion.
f3a52bc8db318f679a024be3292f4b63.jpg

Managed to drop the subframe with all the suspension/brakes/wishbones/arb at the same time. Going to most of it powdercoated.

Struggling with the hubs though.. Cannot for the life of me remove the bolts which pinch the wishbone ballpoints!

Had a lot more arrive. Battery cable, Cable cutters, hydraulic cable crimper, rib nuts with tool, heat shrink, odyssey pc680 battery, battery holder, battery cutoff with remote pull!

Big nice box full of new parts which is always nice!
e76b87ce6a68c0da9275dff6da5a618e.jpg

Long time since last update.. But I have done everything apart from the fire extinguisher at the moment!

Engine has now got arp Conrod bolts, lightweight power steering kit, lightened flywheel, new clutch. Also have had the gearbox rebuilt.

Powder coated pretty much everything which I removed.

Speedline 2118's have arrived also. With Dunlop Direzza DZ03G's all round.

3cea89e3c823968f69a0880cedf3b702.jpg

40c9db142bced85f128e4c642256b3e6.jpg

45d01ab9f4406c9f180bd1820669cd5e.jpg

Hopefully finishing it this Sunday!

Looking good mate! I remember having a delivery exactly the same as that before all from eBay - Pclips, battery, battery cable, terminals, crimper, and rivnut tool etc etc.

Done a good job with the engine also, clean!