ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Santa Pod Results

First thing to say was that the surface was terrible when I first arrived, like ice, not wet but crap, they apologised and said it was something to do with the glue they put on the surface and water from last night. Anyway... Cup 2000 miles, R Sport ECU, 15" 195 50 15 mailto:Ao48R...14.7@93.34">Ao48R... 14.7@93.34. Have a look at the slip, I am going to make a monster out of it. Cant get it to work post later. Tim O. PS there was another Cup but it didnt run.

mk2 172

very good going tim, you got a starting point now too to measure your mods, im sure a few more select mods and youll be matching/beating ur 172 beasts times

craggy

320d M Sport

excellent time mate!! if i can get somewhere near that at york ill be well happy, what did u find to be the best way to launch?

Mate York is so much more sticky than Santa Pod it is a joke, I am aiming for a lot lower than that at York. PS my time was without my Racelogic Traction Control.

CTR EK9 turbo

nice time there. And your engine is still tight.

Did you see my friend go up in his grey Pulsar on standard rims? *** NRX - he got 12.54 at 109mph apparently.

thats a bloody good time

i just had a look at some of my timing slips and im well chuffed

i beat you to 60ft, took me 1.996 seconds :D shame about all the other times (took me 18.512 for the 1/4 mile - though not bad for a 1.1 and a bit)

and no i didnt jump the lights, reaction time of 1.295

Masisive Wheel Spin, I will be looking for 14.5 or lower at York, its dead easy to launch low pwer cars. I could nail VTS in my bros VTr without any bother up to an 1/8 you just choose the right rpm and dump the clutch and they just f**k off, try that with big power and you stand still, my first run was 16.2 span all the way to about half way through 3rd!!

My VTR was quicker than an R33 Skyline to 60ft @ York!!. All I used to do was dump the clutch at 4000rpm - it just gripped and went. High power front drivers on standard suspension are very differcult to launch. - I will be running slow times in my cup until I get used to the stupid amounts of power available - its bad enough when rolling!

Craggy - have you thought about buying a Quaiffe ATB - I think they are around £460. A view friends from Saxo forum were 5 secounds faster at bedford on their HOWFAST times with one fitted.

Charlie