ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ScarySquirrel's Arctic Blue 182

Looking for 182
I did a big pre-summer clean today, which included washing, claying, polishing, and waxing. It took 6 hours in total, and I am absolutely shattered!!

Products used were:

Meg's Hyper wash (for both snow foam and washing)
AG Surface Detailing Kit
AG Super Resin Polish
AG HD Wax
Bilberry Wheel Cleaner
AG Tyre Shine
AG Fast Glass
Autosol (for polishing the exhaust tips)
Numerous wash mitts, microfibre clothes, etc!

Anyway, here are the results:

182-7-1.jpg

182-5-1.jpg

182-2-1.jpg

182-6-1.jpg

182-1-1.jpg

182-4-1.jpg

182-3-1.jpg

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
looks awesome, i reckon this makes arctic blue my favourite 182 colour

Titanium 182
For a LONG time I had been wanting some Turinis, and this week I finally got hold of some. I met with a member called Mark from these forums, and we did a trade (plus cash his way), so my car is now sitting on some lovely Trophy Turinis.

photo7qh.jpg

Miss them tbh :dapprove: did I sell you the Sportlines too?

Skoda fabia Vrs
Looks awesome this mate. I just got myself a 182 from a 133 and what a diff!! Selling those turinis? Lol

Looking for 182
Well, the car has been sold to a nice chap called Mark, who lives fairly local to me, hopefully he signs up here at some point.

My girlfriend and I leave for Canada next month and as much as it pains me to see it go, there was just no point it sitting here for potentially up to 2 years without anyone driving it.

Before it was sold I took off the Ktec coilovers as they weren't in the best shape. They had seized and you couldn't adjust them anymore, so I treated whoever was to buy it to some Cooksport lowering springs :)

Here it is last weekend when I took some pictures before the sale:

R96XusAh.jpg

1zhlquMh.jpg

GVnIbljh.jpg

iz3wv8wh.jpg

It's been emotional.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Good luck in Canada mate it was nice to meet you all them years ago.

Scott

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
When I saw the add I did wonder why it was up for sale. I also wanted to buy it, badly :(

Why are you off to Canada mate??

Also, I assume you sold the coilovers on? Not just threw them! (I know what you're like).

Looking for 182
No real reason for going to Canada, my girlfriend and I just fancied trying something different, so we've got a 1 year working visa to begin with and we'll see where it take sus.

I still have the coilovers at my Mum's place, along with a few other bits and bobs. I'm not going to be back over there for a bit but when I am I'll probably just give them away. To be honest I may have misplaced some of the bits for them but whoever gets them can't complain too much if they're free :p

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'd have taken them and tried to free them up!!! Would be good for my garage full of parts that I'll use when I finally find THAT ph1 for my track/fast road wekeend car.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Will miss seeing this around T wells - lovely motor.

Good luck with the move mate

Claire says good luck too

:cheers:

Looking for 182
Thanks guys.

The guy picked it up on Saturday and text me in the evening to say he had to have it towed as the fan belt came off!!! Talk about bad luck! Not really much I could do about it though, the belts were only done 2.5 years ago and had plenty of mileage left in them.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
My old Ph1 was up for sale .....

To nice to strip and track. It does still looks awesome :)

Thanks guys.

The guy picked it up on Saturday and text me in the evening to say he had to have it towed as the fan belt came off!!! Talk about bad luck! Not really much I could do about it though, the belts were only done 2.5 years ago and had plenty of mileage left in them.

Ah mate that's bad luck. But in your defence your all covered due to it being under year'd and under miles before its due. Guess its sold as seen.

Looking for 182
Plus it was serviced by Renault about a week before. There's not really much more I could do about it, it's just one of those things (like what happened to me when I got it).

Hopefully he can get it sorted soon enough.