ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scott™ Arctic 182

Focus RS + S3
Looking good mate, i can echo ehat others have said about the seat belts, i did the washing powder in a bowl job with a nail brush but took too long

fully extend the belt, shut he door, tie the buckle to a post etc and jetwash
clean in two minutes lol

Fiesta ST-3
They are Renault Turinis. I'm in two minds to whip them off and keep with the original wheels. They just don't do it for me for some reason.

Fiesta ST-3
Little update from me.

Ordered a new splitter (Skoda) as mine was cracked all the way through and eventually, after hitting a kerb it snapped. I also ordered 4 Turini Centre caps from Colin at Wests along with a 200 RS badge. Thumbs up Colin and Wests.

I also ordered a Upstream Lambda from ECP which i've yet to fit. But I have just had the car back from being set up, tracked, camber adjustment etc now that the coilovers were fitted.

Some pictures

IMG_1076_zpsc41e5ded.jpg

Lambda Sensor

IMG_1079_zps12e53a8f.jpg

New RS Badge

IMG_1077-1_zps549dd6ef.jpg

Centre Caps In

IMG_1078_zps438ec83b.jpg

I still need to get the splitter fitted along with the lambda sensor. I also need a new alternator and fog light. But it is getting there slowly. I couldn't tell you the amount of hassle I've had with the suspension, fitting/tracking etc.

Once the splitter is one I will get out for a proper photo shoot.

​Scott.

Fiesta ST-3
Cheers dude. If you are looking at getting one, get it from Euro Car Parts with discount code Spring20. Mine is Bosch and I got it for £56 using the code :)

Fiesta ST-3
Another brief little update from me. I find the little bits make up the bigger picture.

The weekend just gone I decided to remove my cracked splitter until I could fix the new one, and also spray my front grill black.

A picture with the splitter coming off

IMG_1081-1_zps74dbca2d.jpg

And another with it removed completely.

IMG_1083-1_zps5f6563bf.jpg

Then I set to work on the grills and another after

IMG_1085_zps4db4f754.jpg

Then last night I needed to raise the height on the coilovers as they had settled far too much and were scrubbing so bad. Whilst I had the car up and wheels off, me and my friend set about replacing my cracked fog light which had rusted up inside to a nice clean one, and to fit my purchased splitter.

My old fog against the new

IMG_1089_zpsc5f71a8f.jpg

Some height adjustment being done in the garage

IMG_1090_zps31529f88.jpg

Bumper off and splitter lined up, this one wont be coming off :)

IMG_1092_zpsa7e3aa21.jpg

Finally coming together after a hard nights work. You can see the new fog and splitter on now

IMG_1093_zps1255ee9d.jpg

And finally just some quick afters to make sure all was working. Sorry for the mega s**t iPhone pictures.

IMG_1097_Snapseed_zpsf33f0e38.jpg

Arctic 182, GTD
Lovely car mate, really makes me wanna clean mine seeing yours! Only 5 months over due... Question tho how hard is it to take off the front bumper?

Looks awesome! The wheels really make it! Out of interest how much louder is the exhaust than standard- idling, under full load and just cruising?

Thanks