ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish lot, powdercoating group buy on D.W......

Flame Red Delight
As mentioned to a few of the lads last night, Chameleon are running a group buy over on Detailing world. The service they are offering is a 1 day service (drop off by 9am and will be done by 4-5pm). This is for full refurb, curbing removed and striped back and then powdercoated. The group buy is placed here:
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=213616&page=5

They do a variety of colours and they are offering it for £160 including them removing the tyres, powdercoating and then putting the tyres back on and balancing. Absolute bargain, they have a very good rep over on detailing world and a few lads on here recommend them also.

Get your names down, any questions and i will try and help. The are based 10 mins walk away from xscape at braehead i have been told.

Callum

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
ive asked on there, but do you know if theres a time limit on how long this will last? im slightly tempted to get my other set of F1s done silver...