ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

See how the 172 is made *25 pics*

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Steve on 11 April 2003

I think we should inquire about getting them seriously thats the dogs b****cks.... That is a racing car, it makes the CUP look like a 2 tonne heavy jag!
Its what the Cup should have been .. not just the same power without the toys.. strip the motha f**ker to its bare ass..

Work out the power to weight ratio....... very believable mate

4.85 to a ton ?!! faster than a mac F1.. LOL mi not think so, 380+ bhp per ton though but no way that quick.

a mac F1 has around 600bhp per ton

Clio 197

Maybe some or the "tuning" lads should take a closer look at those cars. aybe notice the size of the exhaust pipes for instance, and the lack of wings etc. Those cars are pure function. Beautiful at that!

I want one. But wouldnt turn down a S1600 though...

You can get the gearbox, k-tec fitted it to there R5. Its made my sadev.

You could probably make an enquiry throught youre dealer as its from the same factory. Tell them its with intentions of racing though. The example i drove was a bit of a brute to drive, EVO thought the same when they compared it to all of the RS models. The cup is actually better IMO. It does look tidy though doesnt it! I think ill order that rear bumper when i get a cup..as its ready for k-tecs titanium exhaust :D

On RenaultSport it says 920KG? The F1 car is 480 kg. How could u get a car to lose half a tun from removing the interior?? Are they road legal or not?

VW Potato

theres somethings not even a God can get right, Im afraid. Look at Belgium, for instance. Thats one of my more regretable mistakes.

g