ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Service Price - 172 - Update

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Well... i called renault Banbury this morning and they still stated it was £220 for a 12k service. I called renault Daventry who advised me they would do it for £160..

Called Banbury back to cancel but they then said they could match the price..

My 172 is now in for its service.. and the car they have given me?!!?

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1104916020__Image482.jpg

Diesel Reanult Kangoo.... God help me, corners like a b**ch! hehe

Roll on 8am tomorrow morning when i pick my baby back up

Ziel Nurburgring

Talk about using any parts you have left lying around. Those alloys are the same ones as you get on the ph1 meganes.

On the service subject, makes you wonder how many people they have fleeced for £220+

i got a choice when mine went in exactly what you have even down to the colour or a scenic i went for the scenic a much better choice.

looks a beast though i would definately go out tonight and try to pick up the ladies. you could pick up a whole girl guide troop with that

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Quote: Originally posted by riccycup on 05 January 2005

Looks a beast though i would definately go out tonight and try to pick up the ladies. you could pick up a whole girl guide troop with that
Hahah, im female.. dont really want a whole girl guide troop ;)

my 172 is a parallel import, not bought from reg vardys.... it was in at last xmas with no problems from them at all. i had it first serviced at a local garage, vat registered reno bits etc.. about 80 quid.
it was in again last week for a check.. again no problems that it wasnt bought from them, its a non uk dealer supplied car, and its been serviced by a non reno garage... but hey presto the reno warrenty covers it all the same...