ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

shall i swap my car?

Used to have a VTS for years and never had any problems with the pedals whatsoever.

As for being in the same league as a 172..... My Ph1 172 feels a good bit faster and also feels a bit more special to drive.

VTS's are still great wee cars though! Its a no brainer mate. Although I dont quite understand why someone wants to swap a VTS for a 1.4 clio???? Unless it was far newer etc

monaco 172
Used to have a VTS for years and never had any problems with the pedals whatsoever.

As for being in the same league as a 172..... My Ph1 172 feels a good bit faster and also feels a bit more special to drive.

VTS's are still great wee cars though! Its a no brainer mate. Although I dont quite understand why someone wants to swap a VTS for a 1.4 clio???? Unless it was far newer etc

if u read the whole thread u will c the reasons mate ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Id actually go as far to say that it would be purley down to driver ability.

Yes the 172 has more power, not much but yes, more power.

It also has 124kg's more aswell ;)

Hmmmm i dont know! I quite regulary jump form the Cup (172) to the GTI, and the Cup feels more brutal for sure...?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Hmmmm i dont know! I quite regulary jump form the Cup (172) to the GTI, and the Cup feels more brutal for sure...?

Theres no doubt its faster in a straight line, im certain of that.

I just think its marginally faster...?

Saying that, my GTi's up for sale for another 172 lol, make of that what you wish lol

Standard vs standard the 172 will be quite a bit faster in a straight line but do breathing mods to both and the saxo will have gained something stupid like 20 bhp and then it will seriously keep up with the 172. They are very restricted as standard.

monaco 172
got the vts today! powers great compared to my clio.. so far so good. i'll get pics up wen its nt raining!