ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I get this car or .......

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 15 July 2003

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 15 July 2003

Quote: Originally posted by John V6 on 15 July 2003

Go for it, you will not regret buying the V6
All the best

John V6

And what about Robb Fenns dynamics problems? What is that all about seeing as you have a V6 John and Robb has a 1.2?
A wee dig there?

Are you oblivious to all road/track test reports?

-Rob
A wee dig deeper rob, ever driven one?

Its the fronts thats dodgy, not teh rear, but its not life threatning.

Ive not read the 10 billion other posts, but my opinions is, hell why not!

You dont drive fast, well as fast as the car can go so youll be pretty much safe at any speed you will be doing and the dynamics wont be a problem. Besides, your after the looks aint ya GR! ;)

They are not that impracticle, just the rear boot/letterbox gets HOT........so no choco in there.

Nice gearbox, totally reliable, more so than the 172 and we have only had once problem on the V6 due to HK heat, thats all.

If you like, not worried about the MK2, can live with the space and not too bad fuel consumption, go for it.

Nice one GR!

Now, if theyd only release the v6 here in australia..... Though, somehow i think my G/F wouldnt allow me to spent $80,000aus on a car :-(