ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**show us Your Engine Bay**

PH2 Flamer
evyvu6a6.jpg

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I want to change my induction pipe but don't really want to spend £78 on a Samco one. It looks like there's cheaper option available without the breather pipe.

Sorry if this sounds a bit thick but what have you guys that have the cheaper pipe done with the breather pipe?

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks lads :)

It isn't mate, I always thought they were. But it's just a normal sticker. It would look a bit bare if I removed it, and I wouldn't no what sticker to replace it with.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Should definitely get yourself a Silicone elbow rather than the standard one. Strut brace would look nice but might be a bit too much in a polished finish.

RB Clio 182
Should definitely get yourself a Silicone elbow rather than the standard one. Strut brace would look nice but might be a bit too much in a polished finish.

Yes i agree, ive been looking at the samco ones but they are 70 something pound which is alot imo, although i know you can get the cheaper ones but without the breather pipe.

I think probably a brace and an elbow as you mentioned and some new coolant and that will be about it :)

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Yes i agree, ive been looking at the samco ones but they are 70 something pound which is alot imo, although i know you can get the cheaper ones but without the breather pipe.

I think probably a brace and an elbow as you mentioned and some new coolant and that will be about it :)

There was a black Samco one in the For Sale section at the weekend for £50 IIRC..

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I need a blue one but thanks anyway Tim.

I've contacted a supplier about making a custom one with a breather pipe and asked about a group buy.