ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 182 Clarkston + New White cup with add ons :D

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
the white cup was swatched up the scheme in mearns .... anyone ?

and the silver 182 last night in clarkston ... i presume is Davey C ?

and the silver 182 last night in clarkston ... i presume is Davey C ?

Indeed!
Had the pleasure of you behind me through clarky.
Loving the hail stones last night! Made for some crazy driving and Skid stop outside tesco.

Spotted your car hunners of times on Queens drive in off Pollockshaws road over the past fews months. The lowness is brilliant.

You werent kicking about Giffnock yesterday evening were you Sutherland / Evan Drive area?

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
nah man was just chillin in the house last night.
ha yeah it is quite low, so low infact its scraped to f**k underneath now :( lol

i know ha had to have the obligatory handbrake yank every so often when the road was quiet to skid along sideways lol

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
what "add ons"..? was it a top spec?

yeah must have been, it was fairly hot to be fair

wee spoiler on the back, black wheels n a few other things which all seemed to be renault parts or possibly well chosen accessories.

to be honest im not up to scratch on how theyr selling the cars these days and what options there are.