ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 182 Yesterday, Winnall, Winchester

Clio 182 Trophy #229
As the title says with anthracite turinis, sounded really nice! I followed you down the slip road onto the M3. Pretty sure you had a clio forum sticker in th back window :)

Clio 182 Trophy #229
It looks really smart with those turinis mate and sounded good going down the slip road too!

It was indeed a Yorkshire KK sticker :D I am studying down here but live in West Yorkshire, I bet I am the only one down here with one :)

M140i
Cheers mate :) I made the yorkshire stickers lol, ur trophy looked good too! I miss mine sometimes, but normally only when going round a corner lol!

Clio 182 Trophy #229
Ah, nice work! I think they look really good, particularly on a Trophy :)

Cheers! It is in need of a good clean but the weather never stays nice for long enough to make it worth it.

I miss my Titanium 182 FF sometimes, but normally only when I go over a grate or a pothole lol