ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver mk1 vee, silver lady hainault

dropped my black 182 in silver lady garage to have minor crash repair done (needs a new wheel and bit of a polish to bumper) and tried to swing it for my courtesy car!! they gave me a bloody ka instead. 2 days still waiting for my car back. missing her so bad. anyone on here on the vee?

went back today and swapped my ka courtesy car for a clio due to luggage space. got a 1.2 8v and it makes me miss my 182 so so much more. didnt see the vee though so might have been a customer. how long can a garage take to change a wheel??? or do you think they have lost it and no one wants to own up to me? i want my bloody car back yesterday now!!!!!

a focus hit me on a roundabout. impact at the back wheel and ran onto the back bumper. very minor but i wanted a new wheel as it looked like i had give it some serious curb action. i dont hit silly things like curbs, thats for 17 year old drivers and girlfriends in there blokes cars!!!!!! ha ha

The Tube

Tell me about it..... the alloys on the wifes motor are sort of 50p shaped due to some serious curbage! Hence she doesnt get to drive the 172 often ;)

ha ha. id keep her well away from your car if i was you. finally getting my car back tomorrow after shouting at the girl down the phone. shame as she was really tasty as well, never mind need my car for sunday for donny south. dont want to show up in my courtesy car, imagine that on the 0-60 strip!!!