ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smashed up Mk1 V6

GR7

Shiny red R32

If BRUN gets out his Zymol kit and plenty of elbow grease it will soon be back to normal!

;)

Rajk - fixable easily! maybe but have you priced the parts neeeded for this car? I was thinking of bidding on it until I priced the parts up at work and I work for Renault! Centre section rear bumper alone costs £900, front bumper £1,200. There would be no labour costs as I would do the work myself, but once you start the job I bet you would be talking about, I would say, at least £5000 in parts alone. Then you would have the price of the car on top of that. You can pick up a decent one now for around £15,000 to £16,000. Paul

minor damage.....

the crossmember is still sound, did he hit the back ofa truck, as its only the slam panel and bonnet/bumper that is damaged.

Willy2

sorry mate i wasnt think about parts just the look of the car the damage doesnt look severe, i ve seen worse repaired!:oops:

silver valver/hybrid

neil at cliospares repaired a v6 worse than that, he had to jig it. looks mint now though.

ClioJohn, prehaps youd like to take this issue up with my wife, she drives our vee on a regular basis and didnt take to kindly to your sexist comment...

...good luck mate. Don fancy your odds though!!