ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snapped my cup slitter in 3 peices- how do i fix?

BMW M135i
A real strong adhesive like epoxy might work but whether it'll look the same is debatable, still gotta be worth trying before forking out for a new one considering what they cost.

BMW M135i
Think its somewhere around the £100 mark though I can't remember tbh. Still I know its bloody expensive for a bit of plastic.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i paid £85 for mine, if your very lucky you can get hold of one for £50/£60, Renault charge around £140 IIRC

No more clio's for me!
bmh.01 said:
I'm assuming they can only be fitted to the sport front bumper because its wider than the normal one ?

I think they can fit the non sport models (seen some pics on here) Don't thinks it easy tho!

Chocolate Bar™
bmh.01 said:
I'm assuming they can only be fitted to the sport front bumper because its wider than the normal one ?

they'll fit with some minor modification.

i'm toying with the idea on mine, but it has to be a carbon one lol

Inferno 182
also broke mine and had it priced up yesterday at renault part no 8200248910 for ff182 a bargain at £126.76+VAT:eek:

Inferno 182
-karl- said:
where you all based as i could get a few :)

rugby in the midlands,do you work for a renault dealer then if so what discount do you get as have a mate at a dealer

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I've just snapped mine tonight too!!!! Bloody mile high speed bumps!!! Gonna try glueing it with epoxy at work as its only snapped in one place otherwise a carbon fibre one is on the way!! Although a little worried it will get trashed on the way over...any ideas?