ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

so... i thought id ave ago at polishing the beast

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
nice evenning had a bottle of autoglym super resin so i thought ill ave ago my first go at polishing the car and i thought came aout quite nice didnt have time for the extra gloss protection heres some pics before and after

DSC00075.gif

DSC00076.gif

clio001.gif

clio002.gif

clio003.gif

clio006.gif

clio005.gif

clio004.gif

stp

172 Flame Red Phase 1
Blimey made a difference!

Mind you the first pics are in soft lighting! :)

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
that as on my camera phone but belive me thats how the car actually looked really really faded

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Mmmm...glossy! See Mikey...all it needed was a good polish.
Thats the beauty of dark colours. A bit of elbow grease and they come up well provided the paint isn't shagged.

Now all it needs is those Sportlines put on....not long now!

RenaultSport 197
^ ^ Nobody yet Ollie, can't find anybody around my area that will fit them! Had 1 quote so far for £200 at a local garage that repairs and services Clio's. So i'm not going with them.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
£200 to fit lowering springs??!!!

Holy cow! Mate PM me....i can fit them for you for ALOT less!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
u do mine, i might consider doing urs after but ONLY if u wash mine again after :rasp: x

Punto/Clio GTT
just looks like 2 different pictures on 2 different cameras. im sure you did a good job, but you cant compare before/after with those pictures :S