ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some ATR pics at night

H22A7 Accord Type R
Been a while since i have posted in this place lol! The old girl just passed 100,000 miles at the weekend! She is in need of a good polish, but i gave her a little wash tonight and went on my travels. The pics aint great, as i only use an old Fuji A204 camera, plus photobucket doesnt help..........but anyway, here are my pics from tonights little jaunt out.

Hope everyone i know in here is well, and hope to catch some of you soon!!! Cheers all, Rob.

DSCF0029-3.jpg

DSCF0037-1.jpg

DSCF0041-1.jpg

DSCF0046-3.jpg

DSCF0065.jpg

DSCF0070-1.jpg

DSCF0076-1.jpg

Not bad considering she has just gone over 100,000 miles

H22A7 Accord Type R
ach i sometimes get itchy feet Justin.....but then i take it for a decent drive and remember why i love it so much!! And yea, definately still going strong!!!

Turbos.
Huddersfield...Scotland... it's all oop North to me! Would be nice to see the ATR next to some proper Hondas, not a Jazz ;)

H22A7 Accord Type R
na matey, its as Honda Intended :) i dont have a login for the DC5 website. what is the link about?

Its a civic saloon (thought it was an Accord when i posted) conversion, spec as follows:

Spec ;

Engine/transmission -

K20 conversion
Skunk2 stage 3 cams
Skunk2 springs and retainers
Hasport mounts
DC sports header
Custom 2.5" system
K&N typhoon
DTA S60 engine management
6 speed transmission with Quaiffe LSD
DC5 driveshafts
DC5 gear linkages
DC5 buddyclub racing spec shifter

245bhp / 165lb/ft

Chassis ;

DC5 front subframe/suspension arms
EP3 EPS (soon to be replaced with DC5 steering rack)
DC5 brembo brakes
5 lug conversion
EP3 rear hubs/brakes
DC5 tanabe coilovers

Interior ;

DC5 momo steering wheel
EP3 instrument cluster
DC5 gearknob
EK9 recaros on DC5 seatrails