ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some different speedlines on my Twingo RS

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The black front looks great, giving it a monster style gape. But that's only because there's no number plate on. I'm sure with the white plate on it would take away some of the effect the black has. Car looks tidy, though. The wheels look great in some pictures and bit odd in others. Still, different is good.

Twingo RS Cup
Thanks for the comments :) yeah I had no plate on for about 2 month without getting pulled then when I sold the turinis it looked stupid with the purple wheels. I'll try and get some better pictures when I have time. Might sell the s-drives and look for a slighty thinner tyre and will be sending my springs away again sometime next month. Got a few other things planned when I start saving lol

Twingo RS Cup
Thanks for the comments again. Though about 17's Chris but i already have the optional extra cup 17's. Ordered some 195/40/16 t1r's this evening for them so the 45's will be gone, hope to get it abit lower :)

a thirsty one
***** :)

as said mate the new rims looks great in 16s very jealous would love these on my clio very nice choice suit the side profile of the twingo very well.

not used to the swear filters (pot life) i called you a whor3