ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Fooker dented me car!!!

Abarth Grande Punto
Went Chrimbo shopping today at lakeside, when i return I find that some fucker has smacked there door into me car! :mad: Not Happy!!!

Its only your typical pin point dent but it is quite deep, It must have been hit bloody hard!

Anyway now wanna get this fixed. Does anyone know anywhere where i can get this done and what sorta price do these places charge per dent? I know there is a place outside my local Halfords sometimes.

Looking for somewhere within the Braintree /Chelmsford area.

Thanks Stu

Last edited:
  Abarth Grande Punto
clean image in chelmsford do dent removal at £50 1st dent and £30 for any others. Is that about right??

Da

Less
I paid £55 for three dents removing at FCS this year. DentBusters was their name.

dCi 100
Some old guy in a laguna just smacked my passanger side door with me in the car!! And he just walked away!! Luckly his door only hit the side plastic trim thing.

Anyway, guys here (portugal) do about 30€/panel for dent removing.

Cheers!

Some dossy bint with kids possibly :(

They always are- when i see a battered people carrier parked next to me i always check the car for dents from the kids who were probably over excited and didnt think about being careful with doors etc.

I always try and park on end spaces, as far over as possible to reduce the chance of getting door dents.

I tend to park as far apart from everyone else as possible, my mates all think it's weird but I'm sick of unconsiderate people doing it to my car!!

I work in a supermarket out of uni term time so park in the corner as far over as possible or over two spaces.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
If you've parked over 2 spaces, and your using the last space, you wanna watch out if i'm around ;)

If you've parked over 2 spaces, and your using the last space, you wanna watch out if i'm around ;)

Bring it on! Got the managers position and theres a camera above the car.
However, someone recently scratched my car in a different car park, see other thread.

LY V6 with Recaros
Sorry to hear this Stu, some people have no respect, makes me really angry! :mad: I always park on an end space and as far away from other cars as possible, although I know that probably wasn't easy at lakeside yesterday, as I was there and had trouble parking myself, but I took my mums car, as that's already battered to begin with, so one more wouldn't hurt lol.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Some dossy bint with kids possibly :(

Your so wrong, it's usually some young chav in a pile of s**t:mad:

I've got three now, but i'll wait till spring to get them sorted as no dought there will be more.

Mini Cooper S sport
I had three pulled out recently, cost me £40, including one on the bonnet. Really pisses me off that people open doors that carelessly. One of my parking dings was quite deep, they must have really whacked it with the door, you could clearly see the line and I'm surprised it didn't damage the paint. b******s.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD

Bring it on! Got the managers position and theres a camera above the car.
However, someone recently scratched my car in a different car park, see other thread.

I'll just make sure i wear a hoodie lol!!!!

Abarth Grande Punto
well i got it all sorted at clean image in Chelmsford at a cost of £58.75!! Not Cheap considering i didnt even do it!! I would recommend them, great service and very helpfiul!

Abarth Grande Punto
fook! mine wasnt that bad!! I wouldnt mind i parked on the open air top of the car park and i was the only fookr up there and when i come back it was rammed!! Inconsiderate tossers!

Total t*ssers, apart from having no respect most of the t*ssers don't even realise they've done it:rolleyes:
I remember a while back I parked in Romford market on a sunday in my valver when the silly bint in her 206 next to me smacked my rear 1/4 panel - with me in my car with the engine running:eek: - I could have kicked f*ck out of her car in realtiation I was that annoyed, she was like 'it wern't me' - hmmm my car shook like it was in a gale force wind ffs:mad:
I reported it to the police (I was that annoyed) but they didn't take it any further.

Now I park well away (especially with the coupe) or use two spaces a bit away from the shoppers- only choice I have.

ITB BG 182
This is why when i goto a carpark and i know im not going to take that long i always take the registration of cars that are parkd near mine an like i found a dent on my car and also reportd the car that was on that side at the time the police didnt take a single bit of action but i know my insurance company did and they found the owner and informd them by letter which they did reply and offerd to pay in cash for the repair.