ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some nice shots of my replacement 172cup. 'T6 CUP' plus some Bedford pics

Lotus Exige, 182
Sadly, I didn't even do one lap in the Clio... ;)

was being hogged by my sister and her husband and my uncle! it was out all day and didnt skip a beat

Yes it was manic at the start huh!

If you are free on friday night, come down to bedford. Will take you out in Exige and Clio :)

Thanks for the offer, very kind and I'd love to take you up on it. But it's 1.5 hours each way for me from north london to the track (and that's on a clear early morning run) so I won't be able to make it.

However, now I know who you are (I've seen you on a few days I've done previously), I'll definitely grab you next track day we're both at and take you up on it!

200 cup/Btm'd ph1
Any pics of the roll?? You obviously enought your cars and track days, have you ever thought about competing. Not like the 10-15k would break the bank:rasp:

TrackCar & F30 330d
You sir are a hero! Lots of nice cars :)

Clio is looking great. Shame about damaging the old one, ooops.

How did it go wrong and where (I know bedford quite well).

rb182 cup
if i was gonna be picky...i'd say the front plate should be 520mm long (standard length) but its a crackin lookin car.....& yeh get the "200" badges for the pillar

hahah I have few more cars as well... and yep! all have personal plates!

very chav I know, BUT I am from Essex... its kinda the law ;)

I've got nothing against a personal plate, I have one!

I've only just realised the other cars are yours! I love the 2 UP one.

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
Thanks for all the positive comments guys. I love the little thing as well.

Its having some fettling by Mark Fish motorsport today actually... picking it up in the morning. Then off to Bedford with my uncle :) Just 2 of us going so can only take one other car tomorrow...

Probs take the ExigeS. With the Clio on the brand new Dunlop slicks that I bought yesterday... and me in Clio and him in ExigeS on 888's... I reckon it will be VERY close (as he is a few seconds a lap off my pace as obviously he doesnt push as hard or brake as late as me as its not his car!)

Will show you the vids of a Clio taking some scalps!

LY 182
Only about 45 mins from Bedford, might have to try and get over at some time to see you and the cars in action!

R26.R & 200T
was a bedford last saturday aswell ( GW 197 ;) ) was dribbling over ur clio lol didnt know u had all them cars aswell! very nice,

LY 182
07887 500876. call me if you do get over and I will take you out for some laps if you like.

Just remembered I'm off to see Jimmy Carr tomorrow. Sounds like you go a fair bit though so I'll definitely have to pop over at some point for a few passenger laps!

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
I need to get mine like this, very tidy.

What suspension and brakes are you running?

In the pictures its running H&R coilovers. (now for sale as Mark Fish is sticking AST's on it as I type)

Brakes are Wilwood 4 pots with DS3000 pads.