ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Somone Dented My Cup

Up rocks
Washed and waxed last Sunday then it stayed on my drive til yesterday, took it out for a quick drive and dont even remember parking anywhere and then found this :( Good news is the paint is only very lightly scuffed so it should be quite easy to repair. :D

72d3dg.gif

Up rocks
I know it sucks as its impossible to ever find who did it. Still as said, the paints ok so it could have been worse.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Cor, thats a big dent. Must have really hit it hard.

I remember when I had just had my arches done on the Williams..... 2 days in someone scratched it quite deep on the side I had just had cut and welded. Didn't make me mad, just very dissapointed tbh.

Static Low
theer was a guy sitting against my front bumper this morning and i went out and told him to move his fuckin car and he looked at me like i was an idiot

Up rocks
It's annoying more than anything else, i mean the car looks quite smart and was very clean and shiney so you'd think people might take a bit of care when doing anything near it, like i do when around anyone elses car (clean shiney, old or new etc). I always always park out of the way of anyone else when i'm in car parks etc so i dont even know when it could have happened. Only this moring i was in a car park in my bros Golf (again, smart and clean etc) and some woman parked infront of us and opened her door into his bumper while we were both sat in the car! Just annoying that alot of people seem to have no respect for others peoples stuff. Your cars not really safe anywhere it seems, even if your there with it!

Static Low
and some woman parked infront of us and opened her door into his bumper while we were both sat in the car! Just annoying that alot of people seem to have no respect for others peoples stuff. Your cars not really safe anywhere it seems, even if your there with it!

spot on mate.
thats shocking, i hope she got nutted

Up rocks
lol, by the time we'd got out of the car she was driving off again but all my bro managed to was shout 'thanks then!' and stick his thumb up to her. She looked but obviuosly had no idea what he was on about.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Extremely annoying. If they are male i hope they get their balls cut off.
If its a female - I understand how stupid they are

2002 172 monaco blue
search for dent removers, had something similar on my scooby. took them about 30mins and i couldnt even notice it after

wiley

Up rocks
Cheers lads. Got a few bodyshop type places local so i'll have a drive round Monday and get it booked in :)

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Sorry to hear about your car mate. Picked up a few door dings in tesco's car park Quedgeley. I park as far away as poss with no other cars around and some t**t always parks there 4X4 right next to me!

Clio Trophy & VTS SL*G!
Your not on your own, nasty dent!!

When i got mine it was totally dentless, 3 weeks in 2 parking dents & i even do the other end of the car park thing!!

Up rocks
Sorry to hear about your car mate. Picked up a few door dings in tesco's car park Quedgeley. I park as far away as poss with no other cars around and some tw*t always parks there 4X4 right next to me!

Thanks man. I know what you mean, somone always manages to park next to you no matter what, and its always the person who simply dosnt give a **** about anyone else.

Your not on your own, nasty dent!!

When i got mine it was totally dentless, 3 weeks in 2 parking dents & i even do the other end of the car park thing!!

Thing is theres just nothing you can do about it :(