ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Soton meet - 306 hdi racing

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

ok ok stop bragging. hehe took me an hour. Broadband aint available in my area and by the time it is there will be something twice as good out :-((

i was talkin to james and he looked round and said "hes still coming!" - iwas like "oh sh*t!" put my foot down!

Zafira and GSXR

And I was picking my nose whilst on the mobile phone, people can enjoy the vid I and make there own minds up. But was a great night :D

mailto:lol@adam">lol@adam..

good race..i stand corrected on the pugs! damn they aint that slow after all! i really did think there would be more in it than that!

ps:the pug looks mint too neil nice job!

Megane 225 baby! :)

looks like you chaps had a good time!!! sorry couldnt be there but wasnt really in any fit state to drive (god I hate jet lag!!!) :sleep:

Zafira and GSXR

Quote: Originally posted by FunkyASFunk on 25 February 2003

<A target=_blank href= "mailto:lol@adam">lol@adam..

good race..i stand corrected on the pugs! damn they aint that slow after all! i really did think there would be more in it than that!

ps:the pug looks mint too neil nice job!
Cheers, was quite happy with result even thought I lost :( but at least I tried and did make a excuse like most would. :D

Was that the whole race? Or was it "edited highlights"? ;)

I guess that having the view from behind makes it difficult to see how far ahead Ben got. But you can see the Pug hit the torque coming out of that first roundabout and the 16v taking off at high revs!

Is it me, or did the cars seem to be going really slow? Maybe its becuase I didnt get sound with it.

Was there a standing start too?

if u watch the rev counter on the film car (its a 172, ull see how quick we were going!)

funky, it couldave been further if i planted it properly at the start! - i started at low revs bout 2000 - 2500 thats y i was so slow to start