ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East FCS Convoy

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Right guys & girls time to finally get the convoy sorted once & for all

I no quite a few of you are camping so i dont expect this to get close to the Huge CSS convoy never the less this will be an early start

Im thinking northbound will be a better way to go for more people to join in the convoy

So heres the plan
Meeting point 1 will be thurrock services

http://motorwayservicesonline.co.uk/Thurrock

Date: 27 july
Time: 07:30

Meeting point 2

http://www.motorwayservices.info/south_mimms_services_m25

Time: 08:15

Meeting point 3

http://www.motorwayservices.info/membury_services_m4

Time: 09:30-09:45

I hope to see to see a few of you on the convoy

And could you please put in brackets what service station you will be meeting us at

Cheers
Kyle

Last edited:

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Have you checked what time cars need to be in on the stand?

I was expecting to have to leave early doors, it's nearly 2 hours from mine (not far from south mimms) meaning we wouldn't be at Coombe until gone 10am.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Have you checked what time cars need to be in on the stand?

I was expecting to have to leave early doors, it's nearly 2 hours from mine (not far from south mimms) meaning we wouldn't be at Coombe until gone 10am.

I probably will alter the times if i need to. Whats your plans bud?

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Nothing set in stone yet, waiting for Admin on here to announce times they want peeps to arrive.

Once I know times I'll plan, maybe South Mimms meet and trek down with others or may try and hook up further down.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Nothing set in stone yet, waiting for Admin on here to announce times they want peeps to arrive.

Once I know times I'll plan, maybe South Mimms meet and trek down with others or may try and hook up further down.

No worries

Its an all day thing and i was unsure if people wanted to get there early or not but this has got the ball rolling. If need be ill change to earlier times

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
1. Kyle 86 (Thurrock)
2. Rafmatt1984 ( Thurrock )
3. rs 1an (Mimms)

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
The South Central group tend to meet at Chieveley Services (A34/M4) and I imagine we'll be heading off from there much earlier than you'll pass through, but keep an eye out in the South Central section and maybe we can work something out.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Ok tim kool
I was looking at chievley or chippenham aswell. Membury might be good for people in the reading area

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
1. Kyle 86 (Thurrock)
2. Rafmatt1984 ( Thurrock )
3. rs 1an (Mimms)
4. Matt 200 (Thurrock)
5. R&skxa (Thurrock)
6. Charlie 18 (Thurrock)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Unfortunatly im not going to be going FCS now as i have a car issue & dont want to risk fooking the car up :-(

I hope you all have a great day

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I think the general feeling is its to far, to much fuel and time spent on the motorway etc, we have some good local meets coming up, so count me out as well.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I think the general feeling is its to far, to much fuel and time spent on the motorway etc, we have some good local meets coming up, so count me out as well.

Its just gonna cost 2 much especially with our lot not going aswell plus i dont wanna risk my car if the problem is what i think it is