ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SOUTH MIMMS / LONDON MEET (PIC/VIDS - POST HERE) (Merged)

Very good meet, cheers for sorting it Jay :star:

I would have come & spoken to others whose cars I recognised (people i've never met before) but I didn't get chance :dapprove:

The Liquid Meg looked ace, I really liked it, I like Toms Meg too :)

172Petey

I wish I could have turned up but I had a family outing this weekend which I had forgoten about, bla bla bla.........

Great day for it.

Dont seem to be too many pictures of all the cars, was every one spread about?!

R35 GTR
Was such a relaxing meet. Nice to meet you...Matt, Gemma, Dan, Jay, Jim, mitch, think thats everyone i spoke to.:) Met so many cool people, but too many to chat to everyone.

Jay, cheers for organising the meet, turned out really well and everyone behaved themselves. :clap:

Cup Turbo, Flamer
Yeah cracking meet! Good to meet most of you all, good to see ya Dan, stripping is the future (cars that is!!)

Awesome meet J.First and certainly not the last.Good to put faces to names.A few pics I took.Sorry about the quality I think I had the camera on the wrong setting.:eek:

nice meet you too mate, your new exhaust looks great. :D good to see you enjoyed it.

Very good meet, cheers for sorting it Jay :star:

I would have come & spoken to others whose cars I recognised (people i've never met before) but I didn't get chance :dapprove:

The Liquid Meg looked ace, I really liked it, I like Toms Meg too :)

thats cool mate. it was good finally seeing your ph1 v6 ;)

I wish I could have turned up but I had a family outing this weekend which I had forgoten about, bla bla bla.........

Great day for it.

Dont seem to be too many pictures of all the cars, was every one spread about?!

we were all parked together, only thing was, that we werent parked in a striaght line. haha. im sure someone took a pic of all the cars together :D

Was such a relaxing meet. Nice to meet you...Matt, Gemma, Dan, Jay, Jim, mitch, think thats everyone i spoke to.:) Met so many cool people, but too many to chat to everyone.

Jay, cheers for organising the meet, turned out really well and everyone behaved themselves. :clap:

nice to see you to sugar :eek:
loving your beast, got some video of then engine too

everyone was on their best behaviour.

Cup Turbo, Flamer
Haha yeah thats the one, Black valver wheels! Cheers for arranging it mate, and good to meet ya finally!

V6
gutted i didnt come to this. shame it clashed with perfomance vauxhal show at santapod or i wuda been there. next time :) nice pics peeps

audi S3
top meet jay one of the biggest turn outs ive seen before THANX for the invite.............ADAM YA STILL GAY.................LOL GOOD TO SEE YA MATE

top meet jay one of the biggest turn outs ive seen before THANX for the invite.............ADAM YA STILL GAY.................LOL GOOD TO SEE YA MATE

great to see you again JIM. :cool:
we will catch up soon.
good to see you wear your seatbelt. haha

LY V6 with Recaros
Looks like a good meet, I can't believe how many turned up, I've never seen so many clios in one pic!! :D

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
As has been said really, Great meet Jay and obviously thanks to all the members for turning up and Jay for getting it all organised :approve:

M135i

hahahaha, i thought i took a few more of the clio tbh, but the meganes photograph sooooo well imo.

it kinda had me glued after i took Alex's (225 ph2 cup) and Andy's (liquid r26) for a bit of a drive. :)

but either way it was good to see the old megane crowd and some new faces from cliosport :) mucho fun! where were you anyway?! hahaha

R35 GTR
Loads of really good photos of my car. Thanks guys! I am crap with my camera.

Jim, just took my bov off and the diaphragm has split quite badly, cheers for the heads up.:) Will phone that guy at forge tomorrow and see if I can get a new one.

Anyone want a bbq for the next meet?:)

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
Loads of really good photos of my car. Thanks guys! I am crap with my camera.

Jim, just took my bov off and the diaphragm has split quite badly, cheers for the heads up.:) Will phone that guy at forge tomorrow and see if I can get a new one.

Anyone want a bbq for the next meet?:)

there a south east meet on the go mate if any one fancys it will be a good one not to far to drive for some people check it out in the meets sections

1 Series Coupe
Sorry i missed this guys... looked a really good day... Something came up, and needed to help a mate out with his motor. Will def come to the rest. Starting with the SE BBQ meet in the park + FCS!