ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West Rolling Road at K-tec Racing: 21st January

****, completely forgot about this, and my car is likely to be off the road (and 80 miles from me) for most of January :(

Sorry Will, can you take me off the list.
 
Think I can make it!

I'll be there just to see Will. ;)

That is... If Megane owners aren't banned? :o

Nope Meg owners welcome. Already at least 2 going including a 400bhp one ;)

You can come see me anytime ;)

I want to come but don't want it to do badly as I know it will cost a lot of money!! Lol.

It's not that much tbh. Unless you're talking about petrol cost?
 
No, if I find out my timing is out or something!

Planning on getting a cat back exhaust and then remapped. Do you do remap days like this or is it rollers only?
 
Oh I see. Yh that is a risk, but when I found out mine was fine yesterday it was the biggest relief.

If you ring them up, they might be able to do a mapping session at the same time.
 
I can probably come, but probably only to watch the good stuff run, not much point dynoing a 1.2 :P

However, it is 100 miles, so I'll have to see how money works out.
 
1. Will.
2. Luke.
3. Bux
4. Tom172cup
5. Daz_RT_04
6. Cub 172 (Deposit Paid)
7. Skeeter
8. clio172xx02raw
9. Clio_172cup36
10. Sam Bs
11. Darren (Non-member, Clio_172cup36's friend).
12. J55BUD
13. Chrishalfpenny
14. Ben (non-member, J55BUD's friend)
15. mack172
16. Sean (non-member)
17. MR.172 Cup
18. Tony 172
 
When does the deposit have to be paid by?

Also, for everyone elses information, this is when K-TEC are open over christmas

PLEASE NOTE: Our seasonal holiday shutdown will be from 12.30 pm December 22nd 2011 to 8.30am January 3rd 2012.​
​
 
Nice little bump here guys.

FYI even though there aren't many people confirming their deposits on here, there are some non members with clios + meganes that have confirmed they are coming. I think the count is up to 6 ish now of non members so IT IS GOING AHEAD.
 
Ok thanks Will.

Once again, for everyone else's information, K-TEC are currently closed for the holidays but will be re-open on 8.30am January 3rd 2012.
 
I will try and get tha Sat off work to come, will let you know William when i go back to work on the 3rd
 
Back
Top