ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard CD tuner help

3 MPS, MX5
I need to replace the cassette/tuner in my partner's 52 plate dynamique for a CD/tuner.

Whats the difference between the various models? ie; Cabasse Auditorium (not sure on model number and tuner list 22DC278/62B.

Is there any difference between say a 2001, 2002, 2003 and son on?

Cheers

Ford Focus ST2
the differnce between them is the cabasse one is a more powerful amp 40*4 i think!

it sound better then the older ones and you are stll able to install a cd changer to them as i did, picked up off ebay and worked no problem!

ROb

3 MPS, MX5
Thanks Rob:)

So the newer Cabasse one will fit into a 52 plate car as long as its got the seperate display and will work with the steering wheel controls?

By the pic I've seen it looks like the one in my 05 V6 so I was concerned wether or not the connections at teh back were the same as I can fit it onto the dash ok but I've not got a clue how to fit if its got different connections:S