ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

StealthBoXz

Mondeo STTDCI

Auto Acoustics are THE company to get stuff like this from really. That name is their own.

I know the guy who does the IT for them and the quality is top notch its £150 well spent. Great space saver. Its not "JUST MDF" your forgetting the rear is MOULDED to the contours of the boot (taking into account the petrol filler/arch etc).

Cubic capacities of each box are available from the site. Its a good company.

Lol at MDF! I was just having a rant. Means ill have to wait til next month. You think they are worth it then?

Polo + Micra

ive got one for sale that fits a mk2 clio if you want it m8.

it wasnt deep enough to take my sub

Quote: Originally posted by Dink on 06 February 2005

ive got one for sale that fits a mk2 clio if you want it m8.

it wasnt deep enough to take my sub

Got any pics of it mate. What sub you got?

Mondeo STTDCI

Depends what side you have them on I had a 500wRMS/1000w Peak Rocky 12" and it took it just fine. Theyll give you all the measurements so know if its deep enough. If you give em the model number of the intended sub theyll work it out for you.

Also if the standard box aint deep enough theyll put a lip round the circumference of the cut out to bring the cone away from the back.

It really is money well spent.

http://www.klio.co.uk/custcars/hip.htmlwww.klio.co.uk/custcars/hip.html

[Edited by hip_spasm on 06 February 2005 at 9:43pm]

[Edited by hip_spasm on 06 February 2005 at 9:43pm]

Thanks for your advice hip_spasm, great pics. Was a mission getting the dash off?! Id like to take it off and do it properly. As you say would be worth the money!

Right I better start saving the pennys. Decided I need one either side now. Also need some good components lol.

Thanks for the offer Dink but I think ill buy it all in one hit from Auto Acoustics.

Mondeo STTDCI

They will probably be able to sort a discount if ur buying a lot of kit.

The amp box in those pics was custom I had to leave the amp with them for a few days.

The dash is pretty easy really there is a step by step guide on the main site.

Clio 1.4, SV650S

I have one, if youve got the money to spare they are a really good purchase, though i found that mine fell over quite a lot, the velcrow they supply didnt work for me. when you get it out of the packaging it feels really solid, and the covering is perfect.

however since i made a false floor it doesnt fall over.

much better than a big box in the boot, i can fit all my stuff in the car no problem when i move in and out of houses at uni.