ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stolen 182

S

Scott182

At some point early this morning some thieving b******s took my 182 from the drive!!
Got home around half 11 and by 5.45 she wasnt there, no glass or signs of it being taken.

rang the police and all they said they could do was give me a crime ref number which i was really pleased about

If anyone round the Lincolnshire area see's a black/gold 182 redg S21BBO about let me know.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Supposedly without keys you can't take one.......................

S

Scott182

Yeah spares in the safe, have the other one with the rest of my keys.

Thing is i have two dogs that usually go mad if they hear a whisper in the night but not a peep out of them last night.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Lifted most likely.

If so, I don't think your getting it back.

Sorry to hear it mate.

Turbos.
That is bad news mate, sorry to hear it.

Why would you nick a 182 though, not like they are expensive cars or in high demand? Idiots.

S

Scott182

Im thinking the same thing that it had to have been lifted although not quite sure how.

I have gates at the top of the drive one is locked all the time and the other isnt, what im trying to say is its a very tight gap for me to drive in, any thing larger just wouldnt fit through and as the padlock hasnt been touched on the locked gate i dont know how the hell they have done it

Turbos.
Sounds like it was planned out then...

Had a car nicked off the drive within an hour, they must of sat their waiting for us to go. They broke into the house and simply took the keys from the kitchen... Makes you feel sick knowing they've done that.

Needless to say we now have a safe and security posts.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Scott182 said:
Im thinking the same thing that it had to have been lifted although not quite sure how.

I have gates at the top of the drive one is locked all the time and the other isnt, what im trying to say is its a very tight gap for me to drive in, any thing larger just wouldnt fit through and as the padlock hasnt been touched on the locked gate i dont know how the hell they have done it

Lifted the back up by hand and wheeled it out the gate where they have more room maybe.

S

Scott182

Yeah if they want something they will get it, just glad they didnt break in to the house to be honest you dont know what extreme's they will go to.

No more clio's for me!
b******s!!

Hope it gets sorted ASAP! Really feel for you matey, i'd go spare if my clio was nicked! :(

Bumblebee
w*****s..

.. The new MO for stealing cars is to put a stick with a hook on the end through the letter box and lift the keys from the jacket, table etc...

Johns advice is, never leave keys within reach of the door or window....

Dealt with a guy who had his DB9 and X5 stolen that way, never to be seen again

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Sorry to hear that fella i'd be well gutted if mine got robbed. Just hope they have a slow painful death!!!

S

Scott182

Well just had my Nissan Micra delivered that the insurance company has arranged, not quite what i had in mind to drive to the airport but hey what can you do.

hopefully by the time i get back from Germany i will know something more.

Cheers guys

Scott.

Leon Cupra R 225
I hate it when this happens makes me sick some people out their need a life. Feel so sorry for you mate all the best, must be a hard time for you

172 Cup 2003
feel so sorry for u mate, any word about your car yet? sound professional not sum tit wanting a quick thrill...hope they throw the book at them..the one with alot of pages!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Bet thats put a downer on your holiday. Sorry to hear it mate,i'd be livid. Hopefully it will all get sorted through insurance etc.

S

Scott182

Dubai182 said:
Bet thats put a downer on your holiday. Sorry to hear it mate,i'd be livid. Hopefully it will all get sorted through insurance etc.

Just abit mate already missed our flights this morning due to it, had to mess about gettin another. England had better do the business tomorrow or i really will be fu*ked off.

Leon Cupra R 225
They will for sure mate, Crouch will give you some consolation with a bit of robot dance lol :)

Octavia VRS
EvilJohn said:
the db9 that went round livi? thought i hadnt seen it for a while

dicks the lot of them

DB9 and Livi, c'mon I'll tell the jokes!

Really sorry to hear about your car mate, b******s the lot of them

S

Scott182

Police just called and they have found my bag with all my work gear and radio in it which was in my boot at some service's bout 45 mile away, Said they will be checking cctv footage for any sign of the car.

Fingers Crossed.

S

Scott182

Ten minute's outside of Doncaster, Seems they have head down south.