ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stu's Sunflower Ph1 172.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Inside will be sprayed yellow to match, no time/money to go get the paint made up the now though!!

And cheers paul!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Poor update. But i got my new exhaust!

e179b4d2.jpg

get it fitted up soon and then have a fun task of sorting my bumper out! :(

Sunflower Ph1 172
What exhaust is that? FYI I had a powerflow fitted to mine which looks similar when I bought it, it fell apart within 2 months. Also, it had a big centre silencer like that and was really really loud inside the car when cruising. When I got the exhaust fixed I had the centre box removed and it was really quiet on the motorway/cruising yet nice and raspy when you get past 4k

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Its an early k-tec stealth. Same as I had on the iceberg but it has a centre silencer. I would like to get the super sport centre section for it again though!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Aye got it back yesterday, seems spot on, no squeals, no obvious lack of power etc so once it's been rolling roaded then I'm sure I'll be able to confirm timin is spot on

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Small updates here! Fitted my exhaust a while ago, No pics as im sure you can image what it looks like!

Car was RR'd Today and got a very good 183.5 Bhp And 154.2 lbft

419249c6.jpg

b0c2c2a0.jpg

Got my Boaby tapp'd Sticker ;)

d43f74dc.jpg

New steeriing wheel...Cheers stevo.c ;)

aa139965.jpg

Comparison...

9962f5ef.jpg

And a new harness in aswell

030f4489.jpg

Nothing exciting, But thats all for now!

Cheers

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Cheers john! Taking a picture of me taking a picture ;) and Ash is still doesnt know about that pic getting taken. Lol!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Some small updates! Had a little 'incident' With a pussy. Resulting in a destroyed splitter, No arch liner left and pulled the bumper over the fixing screws! :( And having to remove roadkill from the middle of the road. On the upside i got my Whiteline ARB and fitted it. Wish I'd got one long ago!! Heres some pics.

07e94f61.jpg

0d834858.jpg

b09362e4.jpg

And fitted, Showing my lovely bumper cut out and stealth exhaust. LOL

0324e7dc.jpg

Thats all the now, More updates coming over the next few weeks :D

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
got that harness in the van if your able to pick up the two clip on parts

Fancy selling your bullets ;).

Gutting about the splitter matey. Please don't get a Skoda though. I think the only splitter to suit the Ph1's are the genuine/ktec replicas etc.
Also, the ARB looks great. I love the look of the rears with these. Winner winner.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
bummer about the splitter. Going for a skoda one to replace it?

Well I'm nearly finished putting the carbon one back together but i think its a bit rough this time so i probably will!

Oh noooo!

How was the 'pussy'?

Love your car wee man :)

Flat. LOL Cheers dude <3

got that harness in the van if your able to pick up the two clip on parts

cheers man, Trying to find some on the bay just now. Al let you know if a get some!

Fancy selling your bullets ;).

Gutting about the splitter matey. Please don't get a Skoda though. I think the only splitter to suit the Ph1's are the genuine/ktec replicas etc.
Also, the ARB looks great. I love the look of the rears with these. Winner winner.

Nah there rough in person!

And skoda one is the next best thing IMO, Ph1 never had a splitter as standard, And the ktec/carbon ones etc are all ph2. Hence why the edges poked out slightly! And the ARB looks good and is a massive improvement. Should have got one a while ago!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Not really much to update here! Had my first trackday in it at the weekend! Was great bar a breif visit to the gravel! whoops!!

Got my other bucket in (have a matching harness just no pics yet)

214ee6fc.jpg

Track wheels on!

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

DSCN1034.jpg

1.jpg

Great day all round though! car drove epic. Absolutely love the thing!!

Attachments

• 485894_314074441995481_189437951125798_750819_259025779_n.jpg
    485894_314074441995481_189437951125798_750819_259025779_n.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited by a moderator: