ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Summer TOPO Evening Meet - Sunday July 22nd

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
As per usual, a hopefully big TOPO meet for the summer.

Get your name down and if we have the usual high number of people attending I'll make sure the lower bar is open for us too :)

Meet at 6pm onwards :)

1) Mike
2)
3)

Location is - S75 4DE

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
1) Mike
2) Tim
3) Josh (sava001006) - maybe
4) ipods
5) Tomo t
6) Dan

1) Mike
2) Tim
4) ipods
5) Tomo t
6) Dan
7) John
8) leeds_182
9) Paul (Harphamominom)

As said Mike, as long as funds allow, ill be there. Been too long since TOPO.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I'd have attended if this was earlier than 6pm. I can't be bothered with the idiots that will turn up in the evening.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Don't tell me this is the day the cruise is on, I might change it to 5 if it is. What time do they start and how do I find out if it is this date?

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Not sure on exact details tbh.

It's normally the last Sunday of every month IIRC so it might be on the 29th instead. I wouldn't rule out the cabbages turning up though.

If the cruise isn't on I'll attend. Mike; what are you doing about the west midlands meet?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure on exact details tbh.

It's normally the last Sunday of every month IIRC so it might be on the 29th instead. I wouldn't rule out the cabbages turning up though.

If the cruise isn't on I'll attend. Mike; what are you doing about the west midlands meet?

I'll let you know about the food meet, my car is still off the road but hopefully will be back together tomorrow all being well.

I thought the cruise was on the last Sunday too, so we should be good for this :)

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
How did Blyton go mate?

I know I said I would come but I had to go find the hospital I was due to start placement at, plus I was still drunk from Blackpool.

Did Len break down again?

It went great pal. Really good track and only one small rain intermission which soon passed. The saxo and clio were a good match, nothing between them at all, it was great fun.

No Len didn't break down - he fixed the crank sensor and he had plenty of mods/updates since Elivington so it stood up well.
more to come as well! the boy has endless funds.

29th July (sunday) and we're at it again - Blyton, that is.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
The list so far:

1) Mike
2) Tim
4) ipods
5) Tomo t
6) Dan
7) John
8) leeds_182
9) Paul (Harphamominom)

Gotta be some more for this, last years was epic!

Last edited by a moderator:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I know :eek:

It was the best meet I've ever been to tbh, knew pretty much everyone there, just a shame I couldn't stay long and that I had just sold my car that day :(

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
1) Mike
2) Tim
4) ipods
5) Tomo t
6) Dan
7) John
8) leeds_182
9) Paul (Harphamominom)
10) Phil (donny_dog) - PROVISIONAL (BABY SITTER BOOKED BUT SHE IS A HO AND UNRELIABLE)
11) Ben (len_beach) - PROVISIONAL (GHEY AND NEEDS TO ASK MRS BEFORE TAKING A DUMP)

Disastra Coupe
I'd have considered this but me and some mates have already made plans for a mini road trip for the day. Sorry!

182 Cup
Its tempting, pretty new so would be good to meet some more people. Only person I know off the list is Harpham!

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
1) Mike
2) Tim
4) ipods
5) Tomo t
6) Dan
7) John
8) leeds_182
9) Paul (Harphamominom)
10) Phil (donny_dog) - PROVISIONAL (BABY SITTER BOOKED BUT SHE IS A HO AND UNRELIABLE)
11) Ben (len_beach) - PROVISIONAL (GHEY AND NEEDS TO ASK MRS BEFORE TAKING A DUMP)
12) realnumber 1

Hope more turn up to this one than the last one...!