ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday Drive (Video + pics)

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
A couple of weeks back we were blessed with a good weekend of weather so decided to take drive out with a few friends. After much deliberation (well, the flip of a coin) the Type-R won (never choosing 'heads' again) so the Trophy was 'rested' for the day whilst the Honda went out to mow down some bugs.

Here's a short Vimeo Video of part of the drive (I still haven't done the rest yet!)

Click me for the video!

...and here are a few pics.

(This is J's homemade air intake system for his bonkers VXR - he's done a really tidy job and the thing sucks harder than anything you'll find in the streets of Amsterdam - allegedly).

IMG_0767.jpg

Some others from the day...

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

And to finish... this Photoshop'd image I did of J's VXR shows just how powerful his homemade air intake actually is! :eek:

artimp.jpg

Cheers!

LY182/NHB CTR
Can't understand that- standard VXR wheels...whats wrong with them? Funny photoshop though!

I like the stand alloys on the VXR as well but Jas wanted at change and after all its his car plus as I always say it wouldnt do for us all to like the same things how boring would that be ;)

Love the PS haha! I don't like the alloys on the Astra, but that intake looks really well made - how the frig did he make it?! Nice selection of cars there.