ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sunny scunny was sunny for a change! car wash time!

clio 182
gave the beast a clean today....
clio039f.jpg
clio037e.jpg
clio036x.jpg
clio040d.jpg
clio041d.jpg
clio043s.jpg
clio044s.jpg
clio047s.jpg
clio048s.jpg
clio049s.jpg

how low shots....
clio053x.jpg
clio054.jpg

thats a drop curb...fook knows how i get over speed bumps!!

parked her up the drive abit coz was school leaving time, and i looked round and saw this..
clio055s.jpg

if RS clio's could talk "Drive me! drive me!"

comments welcome.

future plans...
3/4 number plate (waiting, as am currently thinking about a private reg)
new alloys (depending on money)
depending on which alloys i choose sportlines..

clio 182
very tidy mate...
cheers!
Very nice, looks clean on the silver wheels too.
cheers, was wondering weather to get them refurbed in anthercite or black but waste of money when ideally i want some new alloys
You've not got a 182ff?

Looks very nice, but needs to be lower

still a newbie on here, am guessing a 182FF has cup packs them? i thought FF refered to the non cup'd cars?

Lower!!!??? i love the hight at the mo, sumtimes too low while drivings, its just a harsh ride hense y i might get sportlines...

Stagecoach Ticket
Dnt get new wheels mate such a nice change to see 182 wheels in silver rather than anthra or black.

Really looks clean and smart tht car, 3/4 plate be nice

is it a cupra spilter? maybe a skoda one abit sheepish i know but they look tidy!

clio 182
Dnt get new wheels mate such a nice change to see 182 wheels in silver rather than anthra or black.

Really looks clean and smart tht car, 3/4 plate be nice

is it a cupra spilter? maybe a skoda one abit sheepish i know but they look tidy!

i dunno what spilter is on it, came on the car, i like it, makes it look lower too

at the mo, its staying as it is as i cant afford wheels,

might get some sportlines springs ready for winter so am abit higher in winter months

PH1 iceburg
Looks really nice.

what suspenision you running?

Leave the wheels makes a nice change to see them and they suit the car really well

Iceberg 172
Yes! Leave the wheels silver! So refreshing to see silver wheels. The car looks much classier and cleaner.

What suspension is it on? Looks a good height, very similar to mine.

clio 182
Looks really nice.

what suspenision you running?

Leave the wheels makes a nice change to see them and they suit the car really well

Yes! Leave the wheels silver! So refreshing to see silver wheels. The car looks much classier and cleaner.

What suspension is it on? Looks a good height, very similar to mine.

all work has been done by the previous owner, and he has stickered up with car with ktec logos, and got a ktec zorst on it so after looking at their website it looks like i have these springs?
lowering_springs_f.jpg

and looks to me that its standard shocks at the front with these and
clio019.jpg

spax shocks and these springs again on the back.

just find the ride hard with this set up...,

on reading again about the springs on ktec site it says these are -30mm but to me it looks lower than this? having seen pic's of sportlines on clios they sit higher than mine but again ktec say sportlines lower -30mm??? if any could shed any light on this it would be very helpfull. ta

regarding the alloys, i started another thread about what alloys i should get,
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=497461

am liking these at the mo...
cliowheelsrotagt3.jpg

with may be some colour coding...
cliowheelsrotagt3withcolourcodingro.jpg

views welcome

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
^^^ Why would you spend money ruining an already nice car!!?

Iceberg 172
I like the GT3's but personally I'd leave it as it is.

Looks like you have a Spax setup. There's no adjusters on the rear so I presume they're just a fixed shocks n spring setup... I've not heard of someone using a spax setup on here before so it may be ktec springs with spax rear shocks but that'd be very odd imo!

If I was you I'd get some KTEC coilovers. They are nice and comfortable... if anything I think they're a bit too soft (not by much!) and you can obviously adjust the height to what ever you want.

Stagecoach Ticket
That red is gash!!! and rota's are w**k

Leave as it is mate if your edging for change take it right back to make it look cleaner

No stickers or badges?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I like it mate nice to see wheels in silver I think ride height look spot on :approve:
Get a 3/4 plate they are a great mod !

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Please don't ruin it, its so nice to see a 182 on the silver alloys and I personally think that the silver on silver looks superb!

I don't even like the 182 alloys, but I think they work perfectly on your car.

VERY tidy.

clio 182
I like the GT3's but personally I'd leave it as it is.

Looks like you have a Spax setup. There's no adjusters on the rear so I presume they're just a fixed shocks n spring setup... I've not heard of someone using a spax setup on here before so it may be ktec springs with spax rear shocks but that'd be very odd imo!

If I was you I'd get some KTEC coilovers. They are nice and comfortable... if anything I think they're a bit too soft (not by much!) and you can obviously adjust the height to what ever you want.

yeah ive not seen any1 with a spax set up :S
beening looking at the ktec coilovers... money's that is the problem!
if my shocks go ill be investing in some i think, am kinda hopefully they go soon! lol

the rears have that gas adjustment on them to make them harder of softer n its on fully soft now, n i cant tell any difference since i change the bolt.

That red is gash!!! and rota's are w**k

Leave as it is mate if your edging for change take it right back to make it look cleaner

No stickers or badges?

kinda like it as it is, different...

the alloys i wanted something different, didnt and dont wanna be another sheep on here!

I like it mate nice to see wheels in silver I think ride height look spot on :approve:
Get a 3/4 plate they are a great mod !

thats the next plan!

I know I meant why would you even consider it! :)
to be different and not a sheep

Springs are apex i think, say 40mm but look a lot lower

unsure what they are... yeah its looks proper low, deffo more than 30mm, the lowness of the car gets the look while driving it around. good height coz i can still get over speed bumps!

very tidy ! sure i reconise the car lad used to be on here from northeast area.

when i got it from a dealer it had the cliosport.net sticker in the window. hense how i came about this site, tryed looking for the owner on here but no luck yet. u got any links etc?
on the v5 it said the previous owner was from middlesborough...

Love that!
cheers! :approve:

Please don't ruin it, its so nice to see a 182 on the silver alloys and I personally think that the silver on silver looks superb!

I don't even like the 182 alloys, but I think they work perfectly on your car.

VERY tidy.

thank you very much, wondering now what to do.... deffo feel i need lighter weight alloys tho... but dont wanna b a sheep

Your car will soon be dirty again from the the Corus steel plant fallout!

tell me about it!, its already dusty! FFS! it was only the other day i washed it. its the zorst that kicks out the crap tho on the back!