ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SUPER 1600 REPLICA based on 172, CLIO WILLIAMS Tribute, CLIO WILLIAMS IV (Australia)

Cup In bits
Re: SUPER 1600 REPLICA based on 172, CLIO WILLIAMS Tribute, CLIO WILLIAMS IV (Austra

Just needs, 17" turinis or compomotive wheels and a drop to finish it off. Hasn't taken you long to finish it.

Clio 172
Re: SUPER 1600 REPLICA based on 172, CLIO WILLIAMS Tribute, CLIO WILLIAMS IV (Austra

The kind of car that leaves you smiling!
Brilliant job :clap:

6a7u8ape.jpg
yturegu8.jpg
ynabena7.jpg
yquve9u5.jpg

Turbo 182 Alfa 159

Looks great! So cool.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5

Great work, it's been done to a very high standard!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG

Actually impressive!

iceberg phase 2 172

amazing mate , a real credit to u , u didnt hang around either lol :)

Titanium 182

My new favourite Clio!

Clio 172

Good job Riccardo an excellent job and in an incredibly short space of time.

Clio 1.2

yturegu8.jpg

​Dat ass.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182

You have done all this in under two months and you work in a pizza shop?!! Incredible mate well done!! Your wrapping skills are also amazing!!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member

Good to see it finished. Bet you're proud.

Oh, and Cerrone, I think he owns it actually.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0

Good to see it finished. Bet you're proud.

Oh, and Cerrone, I think he owns it actually.

Still, his talent is being wasted on pizza!! should be in the car modifying business!

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS

Been following this since that start.
Hats of to you, great work!
​:cheers:

Hehe thanks guys! THANKS!
I invented, built and owned the pizza shop at the beginning last year...
but for visa/residency issues I have to work full time as manager/chef employee for the next 18 months...
And yes, the pizza is f**king good we are on the first place in the north Sydney... :)

At the moment I'm organizing a workshop and as soon I will be fully resident I will start a motorsport company with my own bodykit for the new Clio and Megane.

This car was just to keep me distracted for a while but is already done so I'm bored already...

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

I can't believe this is done lol.

I don't know if its been said but what engine is in it? F4R?

182FF

How did you sort the front spacing in the end? Still rocking the triple spacers?

How did you sort the front spacing in the end? Still rocking the triple spacers?

Ohh damn yes... The full front hubs/brakes/struts/driveshafts from the new clio RS are ready to be adapted but i dont have time to do it.. Hopefully from next week i can use a workshop of a friend

182,golf vr6,206gti

what spoilers is it?is it the genuine super 1600??i have to say this is one of the best clios ive ever laid eyes on.fantastic build and a credit to yourself. i owned a williams 2 and if they had ever made a williams 4 i like to think this is exactly what it would have been

what spoilers is it?is it the genuine super 1600??i have to say this is one of the best clios ive ever laid eyes on.fantastic build and a credit to yourself. i owned a williams 2 and if they had ever made a williams 4 i like to think this is exactly what it would have been

Yes the spoiler is genuine Renault sport Clio Super 1600 rally car. The all bodykit is RS.

Thanks a lot!
As owner of Clio WILLIAMS what u said is more then a compliment for me!

Have a look at the plaque i just did.. I think u will like it...

182cup & 172 racecar

You going to do another 49 of these then? Good luck.

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR

won't take him too long going off the progress on this one!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26

Like the plaque, should read 01 of 01 :)