ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

supercharged stealth 182

mso

172 cup supercharged
heres my BG 182, just thort id post some pics up to see peoples opinions.

mods: rstuning supercharger conversion,
scorpian 192 decat exhaust,
matched inlets,
k-tec engine mounts,
gaz coilovers.

245.9 BHP

View attachment 40105

View attachment 40106

View attachment 40107

View attachment 40108

View attachment 40109

View attachment 40110

View attachment 40111

View attachment 40112

View attachment 40113

View attachment 40114
Just looking at your Dyno graph i had mine done at Ktec running .45 that made 241hp with 205 of torque and thats with a 2 and a quarter bore exhaust. Just had a 2.5 bore exhaust put on its back on there rr in 2wks time, but i must say with there new ecu the power is a lot smoother through the rev range!!

ep3
just a quick update...

low comp pistons, rods, cams and a trip down to rs tuning today the car made 322.9bhp and 250 torques. what a difference on the road, ill try to get some pics and videos on in the next few days.

big thanks to paul and specky at rs tuning.

ep3
im pretty sure its 9.5, they are the same paul ran in his anyway. adeyspec did i speak to you at the autosport show?:S

williams 2,seat leon
quick question, what clutch are you running. ive got an uprated 172 in my williams turbo , along with flywheel etc, Its running a little more power than yours atm and its slipping like a bugger, just wondered what you had and hows its holding up. p.s. nice car, have been belting around rockingham in one of these so i know how much fun your having.

ep3
quick question, what clutch are you running. ive got an uprated 172 in my williams turbo , along with flywheel etc, Its running a little more power than yours atm and its slipping like a bugger, just wondered what you had and hows its holding up. p.s. nice car, have been belting around rockingham in one of these so i know how much fun your having.

its a kevlar clutch from hyperformance at scunthorpe, it seems ok a min but iv only just had it set up today so only time and hard driving will tell. :S

Artic Blime 182
just a quick update...

low comp pistons, rods, cams and a trip down to rs tuning today the car made 322.9bhp and 250 torques. what a difference on the road, ill try to get some pics and videos on in the next few days.

I read supercharged 182 an started to hate you, now this ^^^ i really hate you!! Only kidding bud, top job. Car is very nice.

Stripped yozza'd cup
This has just made me even more excited about getting mine :)
Top job mate, looks incredible in black.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
just a quick update...

Does Paul have your old bottom end? I was talking about buying one off him and he said he'd built a bottom end up and had just mapped it. Brilliant results, I'm keeping one of my bottom ends to get forged for 2012 charged plans

ep3
Does Paul have your old bottom end? I was talking about buying one off him and he said he'd built a bottom end up and had just mapped it. Brilliant results, I'm keeping one of my bottom ends to get forged for 2012 charged plans

yea pauls got my block, i bought this one off him cos it was all ready to build up to save messing about.

im hopefully getting a new camera tomorrow so il try test it out and try figure out how to upload them.:S

your car is an animal! ive got plans of going FI just after xmas same as you have but only 250hp, hope your car holds up well without any issues, you making any appearances to york race way this summer?

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Yeah there's was talk a while back about having a magazine feature on highly tuned N/A, SC and turbo'd clios. But it never happend, think it would be great to have a big shoot out at somewhere like brunters :D

Great results by the way, dont listen to the muppets who say it's pointless having that much power, I'm running a bit more and find that the whole chassis copes perfectly well with it.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah there's was talk a while back about having a magazine feature on highly tuned N/A, SC and turbo'd clios. But it never happend, think it would be great to have a big shoot out at somewhere like brunters :D

that woulda been good, get some top speed action in there. How do u find the dci box outa interest? Has it got longer ratios than the 172 box?

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member

that woulda been good, get some top speed action in there. How do u find the dci box outa interest? Has it got longer ratios than the 172 box?

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Yeah I found the DCi gearbox a really good combination on mine, however Andy ran one on his and he hated it. He's adament it was the same ratios as mine a JC5-128 but he couldn't get on with the longer ratios on track.

BMW E36 328i Sport
Love this car! I also love how you casually put up that forging the engine is a "quick update" lol

Megane 230 R26 '08
Loving the stealth look, keep it that way :) you'll have plenty of Subarus scratching their heads explaining (bullsh1ting) to their GF that the engine isn't setup properly yet.

clio sport 182
unreal!!! upload some video's mate be great to see it in action :)

bit of a rude question but what is the total cost of the supercharge kit etc etc??