ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

supercharged stealth 182

ep3
IMAG0123.jpg

Megane 225 F1
Jesus, wasnt expecting that update mate!
Havent seen you around for a while, il be trying my hardest to avoid you now though ;)

Craig

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Wow...I've been in a turbo'd 182 kicking out about 280 so I can only begin to imagine how ballistic that thing must be. Hats off!

Qashcow
What cams have you gone for too? Starting to get used to my low 245bhp now, time for me to get building too

ep3
What cams have you gone for too? Starting to get used to my low 245bhp now, time for me to get building too

catcams 428's. lol get ready for 10miles to gallon at best if ya do.:dead: but it'l be best thing you will ever do, ul have a constant smile :approve:

Qashcow
Mpg not a massive issue, don't drive far enough to worry about it. Getting 21mpg with the 245bhp, was getting 32mpg before.

I won't be bothering with cams myself, glad your happy with it too

Still can't believe how well it puts the power down in the dry, and that's with s**t tyres.

I got 32 mpg on the way back from Pauls @ 70/80.

NEED MORE POWER!!!!

Renault clio campus
Viewing this thread in 2016 :up: There never was any vids added of this car which is a shame! What a beast though :smilingimp: